B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I was thinking of that shyt last episode. Like he looks like a 40 year old and everyone else looks early 20ish. :mjlol:

No one looks their age or acts their age.

Meech is 20 but acts like he’s 30 but looks like he’s 14

Tee look like he should be working at the plant with his father but is supposed to be 18

Lil Zane is like 40 in real life but in the show is with people in their teens/20s and selling drugs for a 20 year old.

LaLa is like 44 in real life, looks 50, but her character is supposed to be way younger but is smashing an 18 year old

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Best part about this episode was Mabel's titties. I could tell from the look on her face and the way she walked in the room when she let him in the house what time she was on lol. :russ: I just realised she's black Diamond from Snowfall.

Other than that, this show is just filler if we're being honest. Lamar was a great villain last season, but they overdoing it with him here.

And this K-9 dude so cocky he think he's big and bad enough to say fukk you to a Colombian connect he owes 20 million dollars to? He's just as cartoonish. Killing Big L for no reason and now this. :mjlol:

I forgot about that nikka K9

No way a motherfukker telling his main connect, Colombians at that,. fukk u. u not getting your 20 million with no sweat