B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This Lamar the Boogeyman shyt is ridiculous.

Five mins into the show he's blasting someone with a shot gun, biting chunks off a dude's face and then stealing a damn dog — and that's AFTER burping his shít bag. Meanwhile him and the dog Blackie are splitting Hungry Man meals not meant for them:mjlol:

Charles, on the other hand, got some pvssy on the side and is feeling himself. Suddenly acting like Florida Evans and being a buzzkill isn't his top priority. All of a sudden it's time to be committed to his marriage. Mans was talking bout "well I got something for that if the aspirin don't work :takedat:"

Meech is supposed be barely older than Terry and moves around like he's at least 30. Dude is at clubs drinking with the top D-boys, running BMF and playing a game of chicken with a dirty detective.

Terry got a lil family of his own and has no issue absorbing a whole other family. Mans set Markisha and her kids up with a motel, got them pizza and a Sega Genesis, ate the box and she tossed his ass out when she found out he got his own family. Simp ass shyt

and LMAO at this crooked ass detective on some "you need me to handle that :troll:"

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Charles couldn't resist Ms.Mabel's Big Ole Milk Chocolate Tetas.

davechappelle-milk.gif

"you can't even look at me and say goodbye......."

Them grown ass titties was tittying

Charles made sure to stay up in them guts more than 30 seconds this time :russ:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lamar out here being John Wick, Rambo, & the equalizer with a shyt bag on? Im sire they can smell this nikka a mile a fukking away?

Damn we need to add this song to charles atrax play list

So is Roc fukking his partner lucy lui? They out here giving play by play of dumb ass Terry licking lala p*ssy, not getting no head or p*ssy back and getting a dear T letter on the night stand.

I see Jalen with the buffs on though.

Dumb ass Rizz should have left town IMMEDIATELY fukk is you doing stupid. Now Commando, Rambo, ass Lamar gonna feed you to.one of Mike Vicks kettle animals.

I think Ashy Larry gonna give his cousin up. He bring home that musty ass dog, threatens to beat his ass, then fed that mutt his hungry man dinner with the 3 pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and that brownie treat? It's on cuz.

Why did ole girl want all his clothes and shyt? She gonna set him up in a crime or some shyt?

Baby sis cant catch a break, her d rose looking ass brother gonna get her in the cross fire again having tboz run drugs out her shop. Smh

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tee being captain save a hoe to old ass LaLa trying to play a young bytch and when she find out Tee has a baby, LaLa changes up and acts like she has morals.....Like bytch you were getting ate our while your kids were taking bath. :russ:

I lowkey though the Detective was about to smash the asian bytch

This show is all over the place, this shyt is looking like some shyt Tyler Perry would write

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Another thing that pisses me off is how is there a drought. Meech and T had to go to Atl, they need a plug ain't selling much work. They have all these setbacks and yet meech driving new cars every episode lol.

This writing so shytty I wouldn't be surprised if the asian detective snatched B Mickie

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not sure I know the real answer, but I think the whole "finding a plug" thing was in LA, and that's where Terry set himself up. That's what I remember from the book. At the time Atlanta wasn't yet a trans national trafficking hub. Mexican trafficking groups didn't take the city until AFTER BMF reign was over. T