B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
These are all 800-1,000 capacity venues

Atlanta show canceled due to lack of sales

Wayne on Groupon

1. You’re lying about Atlanta. Why would they wait 6 hours before to cancel if sales were low? The tour sold out in five minutes which I’ve already proved.

2. Those Groupon links are from 2016-2017.

3. They were not 800-1000 capacity venues. See below.

Nah. On average they were 2,500 capacity.

The Fillmore is the venue he performed at in Philly and many other places like Charlotte and Maryland etc. Those are all 2,500.

Again, you’re too old for this type of behavior. I know you hate Wayne but it’s not that serious to lie and make up your own facts.

Proof his tour sold out in five minutes:

Yes they are. He just did a sold out tour. It sold out in five minutes. He’s a big draw to this day.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those of you tha

What are ya'll talking about? I'm not even a Hot Boys fan but I know they were HUGE back then. People just don't only listen to music that just came out dudes. A lot of people want to hear the classics. I was at the 50th Hip Hop concert back in the summer at Yankee Stadium and it was PACKED. And almost every act was WAY older than the Hot Boys. A Hot Boys reunion would do numbers.

Unfortunately for BG and the rest, it's looking like a Beyonce/Destiny Child situation. Does Bey/Lil Wayne really want to invest the time and energy in that? :francis:

I think ya'll are overrating a Hot Boys reunion. They had one album that was huge. Their bread and butter was the solo music. Its not like people are clamoring to see them reunite they way they did with The Fugees who also had one album that was huge. Even with them, Lauryn is pretty much the focus of these new shows just like Wayne would be the focus of a Hot Boys reunion even though that wasn't the case when they were huge. I mean, look at Let Em Burn. This was four years after their biggest album and its like that album doesn't even exist.

In all honesty a CMR 25 would do numbers if its Big Tymers AND the Hot Boys with YMCMB.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
A full hot boys reunion tour would be pretty pointless... But I ain't gone lie a B.G and Wayne song would be pretty thight. But B.G was out of pocket for ever dissing Wayne

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I think ya'll are overrating a Hot Boys reunion. They had one album that was huge. Their bread and butter was the solo music.

Their solo albums were all basically just group albums with one member playing lead…”hot boy reunion” is basically shorthand for “Cash Money Millionaires reunion”…it only really works if it’s all of them (all four hot boys plus the big tymers)…Juvi can’t even properly perform a 400 Degreez anniversary show like acts do for huge albums, without having all of them…literally like half the songs are group tracks

banner34

Superstar
Daps
You can buy Lil Wayne concert tickets on Groupon for $15... his last tour was 800 capacity... his last album with 2Chainz sold 15k first week.
fans not even for checkin for Wayne anymore... Let alone BG, who's been musically and culturally irrelevant for 15 years+.

Southern music ages terribly. its microwavable music..
That is fake news about his tour capacity.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Y’all tripping…a proper Bling Bling era Cash Money reunion tour would do numbers…definitely the biggest bag juvi would have seen in decades …Wayne in all fairness should get a bigger split, but they’d do big enough biz for it to be worth his while too…i saw Nas/Wu and 50 do nostalgia tour runs in summer amphitheater venues, a hot boys tour in that type of setting would live as fukk
This and people in here saying BG fell off is full of shyt, he’s rapping better than 80 percent of current rappers

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I agree wit folks saying BG should study the BOOSIE blueprint.

Boosie career even post jail is nothing to turn your nose up at if you understand how much money can be made in Niche markets.

Anybody looking down on being able to charge a hole in the wall club full of faithful dope boys and old heads 8-15K for a show don't understand the math after you done did 20 or 30 of them.

Boosie crib better than many "popular" rappers.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think ya'll are overrating a Hot Boys reunion. They had one album that was huge. Their bread and butter was the solo music. Its not like people are clamoring to see them reunite they way they did with The Fugees who also had one album that was huge. Even with them, Lauryn is pretty much the focus of these new shows just like Wayne would be the focus of a Hot Boys reunion even though that wasn't the case when they were huge. I mean, look at Let Em Burn. This was four years after their biggest album and its like that album doesn't even exist.

In all honesty a CMR 25 would do numbers if its Big Tymers AND the Hot Boys with YMCMB.
I'm about 100% sure not only would they do not only Hot Boys songs, but solo songs as well. Just like the Fugees did group songs and Lauryn songs. Of course Wayne would be the focus, but does it really matter? Juvy got sh!t they gonna wanna hear too. You ever been to a party when they play that "takin over for the 99 to 2000..."? Women go nuts. Particularly in the the south, a tour for them would be huge. Maybe like 10 cities or so.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about 100% sure not only would they do not only Hot Boys songs, but solo songs as well. Just like the Fugees did group songs and Lauryn songs. Of course Wayne would be the focus, but does it really matter? Juvy got sh!t they gonna wanna hear too. You ever been to a party when they play that "takin over for the 99 to 2000..."? Women go nuts. Particularly in the the south, a tour for them would be huge. Maybe like 10 cities or so.
I know they wouldn't be just doing the solo songs. What I'm saying is if they bill it as a Hot Boys reunion only, I don't think it would make as much noise as people think. And what I meant with The Fugees example is that people had been screaming for a Fugees reunion for almost decades even with the one huge album. I don't really get that with Hot Boys. Yeah, 1999-2000, they were huge. I didn't really see the urgency for a new Hot Boys album or a reunion like with The Fugees. Like I said, when Let Em Burn dropped, it didn't make much noise even though it was four years since Guerilla Warfare. If they bill it as CMR tour and it's everybody, it would definitely be huge. Just a Hot Boys tour could be something a Wayne or Juve could pull off solo where they could bill it as a solo tour, but put "featuring a Hot Boys reunion" on the bill. They bring out B.G. and Turk to perform songs from the group albums and their own albums.