B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Y’all tripping…a proper Bling Bling era Cash Money reunion tour would do numbers…definitely the biggest bag juvi would have seen in decades …Wayne in all fairness should get a bigger split, but they’d do big enough biz for it to be worth his while too…i saw Nas/Wu and 50 do nostalgia tour runs in summer amphitheater venues, a hot boys tour in that type of setting would live as fukk

With the proper promotion smashed between several acts this could work. I said about 2-3 weeks ago that folks would line up to pay to see BG, that ship has sailed IMO now that he can't get a hit. I think he's starting to see how little bit of money it is in the rap game. He's starting to see features alone with C or D list artist won't move the needle.
He is not doing any shows currently now because of his situation. He can pick up a few dollars once he comes off them papers.

As I said, he should write a book, do some shows and ride off into the sunset and raise his family. Him dropping a gem is not going to happen. The masses are not checking for BG. In 2025 or later this year folks will have been done moved on from him.

Whoever in his team needs to slowly tell him this.

He's on the same route as Boosie. Boosie has about maybe 1-2 songs that folks fuk with post prison Boosie.

Boosie can't drop a gem to save his life, all he does now is tour and drop IG videos to stay revelant. Take that away and Boosie is in the no mans land.

BG just need to write that book, tour down south for that 13k,-30k bag that he will get starting out and ride on in the sunset.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Another thing too that if I am Wayne I'd be on some, I worked my ass off to get into this position where I am while y'all, BG, Turk did other things while y'all were out and free. Y'all left, decided to go left while I stayed and grind and grind

Turk and BG work ethic put together probably don't equal to what Wayne's work ethic in one day.

Why should Wayne do a whole tour? Hell why would Baby entertain that when he too put in work with Wayne and his label.

When them dudes left, Baby had to put up 17 million, him and slim to rebrand, reestablish their record label and their future projects and acts.

These dudes egos to high, they don't think they are spot acts, meaning a nice set with them on the tour would be good, and then the next act comes on, I dont think their egos would allow them to play the bench role. They feel that they surely are starters and would need an hr and half set or some shyt

Wayne worked too hard and put up too much for him to be giving hand outs. Buddy might as well invite Lil Chucky on the tour and Lil Twist.

Wayne could do 1-3 shows, NOLA, ATL, and maybe DC with these dudes and call it a day.

They need 2-3 shows and that's it. fukk a tour. Hell do one date and see how that goes.

Bring them out on YOUR set at the Loud Festival or one of them festival and see how the crowd respond.
Do about 3 songs and judge/go from there

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
With the proper promotion smashed between several acts this could work. I said about 2-3 weeks ago that folks would line up to pay to see BG, that ship has sailed IMO now that he can't get a hit. I think he's starting to see how little bit of money it is in the rap game. He's starting to see features alone with C or D list artist won't move the needle.
He is not doing any shows currently now because of his situation. He can pick up a few dollars once he comes off them papers.

As I said, he should write a book, do some shows and ride off into the sunset and raise his family. Him dropping a gem is not going to happen. The masses are not checking for BG. In 2025 or later this year folks will have been done moved on from him.

Whoever in his team needs to slowly tell him this.

He's on the same route as Boosie. Boosie has about maybe 1-2 songs that folks fuk with post prison Boosie.

Boosie can't drop a gem to save his life, all he does now is tour and drop IG videos to stay revelant. Take that away and Boosie is in the no mans land.

BG just need to write that book, tour down south for that 13k,-30k bag that he will get starting out and ride on in the sunset.
So now you privvy to Boosie finances and business dealings??

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
And what bag is he talking about? If a 20 -30 city tour happens and if he's allowed to even travel, how much does he truly think he's gonna make? Any breh can answer?

What festival or company paying BG or Turk? In 2024? If noone has paid Turk anything since he has been out. No festival or live nation type company

These folks are paying Wayne and Baby, giving them all rights and control of the situation, merch, sponsor dollars. I dont think these dudes understand this.
Live Nation or X company not sitting with no dayum BG or Turk

Baby and Slim will strike the deal along with these other major acts that may be on the tour

Dude you get what I give you if I am Baby.

Yalk have no leverage. None.

Be grateful you are even involved on a few dates that I decide to put you on

20k-30k for a few dates would be my purse giving to these dudes.

I think these dudes thinking that they are going to get millions. Lol.

Dude y'all not negotiating this, Wayne's people or Baby and Slim lawyers are doing this.

Smh. Somebody need to tell BG and Turk this slowly.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
So now you privvy to Boosie finances and business dealings??

Just my opinion. I do know Boosie's post prison albums are not being played by anyone under 25 nor anybody over 25.

I do know he is the only rapper that still promote those chips, no other rapper stay in that lane but him.

I do know that he tours and still do clubs at 42. Hole in the walls.
He post his businesses and talks about them on his IG. He talks about them in interviews, see the breakfast club

If you listen closely you would hear him mention his own finances and business setups.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Those of you tha
Boy might as well hop on YouTube to talk about his time in the Feds and write a book, the rap game is done with him. He was more relevant in prison. No one genuinely wants to hear former junkies perform “Bling Bling”

I wish people would shut up about this hot boy reunion…. It’s not gona happen point blank simple …..to many egos involved and nobody wants to hear bling bling in 2024 ….. Wayne is far too big for that shyt … to be fair juvenile don’t even need it b.g and Turk out here looking desperate At this point … again they need to quit talking about it it ain’t going to happen move on …. What b.g need to do is do a podcast or write a book or something his music since he been home ain’t great I think that his music career is basically over ain’t nobody checking for b.g like that …..
What are ya'll talking about? I'm not even a Hot Boys fan but I know they were HUGE back then. People just don't only listen to music that just came out dudes. A lot of people want to hear the classics. I was at the 50th Hip Hop concert back in the summer at Yankee Stadium and it was PACKED. And almost every act was WAY older than the Hot Boys. A Hot Boys reunion would do numbers.

Unfortunately for BG and the rest, it's looking like a Beyonce/Destiny Child situation. Does Bey/Lil Wayne really want to invest the time and energy in that? :francis:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I still bump old CMR and No Limit shyt, but most people from that era done got older now and moved on from that.

These Gen Z kids aren’t checking for that and most of them barely know who BG is if at all.

Gizzle would be better off doing those night clubs and more promotional type shyt and charging those places 10-15 bands just to show up. The era of him being a headlining act is over. Him and the Hotboyz aren’t hot like that anymore.

Folks in here talking about Wayne, but his azz is washed up too. This isn’t 2004-2012 era Weezy anymore.

Rap more than any other genre of music is a young person’s game. BG and the Hotboys had their time now these young kids listening to NLE Choppa, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Uzi Vert, Da Baby, Gunna, Latto, Meg the Stallion, and shyt like that.

Life goes on and the game changes with the times.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Boy might as well hop on YouTube to talk about his time in the Feds and write a book, the rap game is done with him. He was more relevant in prison. No one genuinely wants to hear former junkies perform “Bling Bling”
Speak for yourself

56869.gif

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly just want to see Juve go on tour and do his Tiny Desk with a live backing band and Mannie on the boards. I’d pay top dollar for that shyt. Surprised he hasn’t tried to put something like this together after the massive success of his performance on the channel. This would sell out in cities. fukk a Hot Boy reunion, only BG begging for this cause he broke

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do regular people always want to see celebrities broke? Im sure BG came home and made more money than most of y’all made out together all year. Dude was holding people down before he even got released & Boosie is one of the most consistently booked artist from his era. BG will be just fine, everybody ain’t Drake.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh is my favorite out the group but he needs to hit them up privately about this shyt. Also he's a clown for not even mentioning Turk, bet he'd have no problem cutting dude off and "getting to the bag" without him if he could.