B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
If I'm Wayne, Im taxing the shyt outta these nikkas to do a reunion. Y'all been disrespectful for decades at this point.

Wayne probably forgot the lyrics to Bling Bling and shyt...

Him and B.G smoked some dope and pills, it's night and day between them nowadays

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:francis: The Podcast thing would be terrible. I remember when Buk of Psychodrama tried to do the podcast thing, and the shyt lasted for almost 4 episodes before he NOPED out.

He failed every single thing you are not supposed to do in Podcasting:

• Dead air
  • Umms
  • Not having better mic equipment
  • Solo without having shyt to say
Maybe a mini blog YouTube direction or live stream. Hell, a gaming stream with BG where he plays Madden with his squad. Anything but a podcast.
Yeah, scratch that podcast idea. Not to mention, BG really don't have the type of voice you'd wanna hear for an hour or two. No offense to breh lol

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
yeah i dont know what these dudes talking bout. The hot boys have die hard fans. If they tour and the tickets aint Taylor swift prices...me and a lot of my friends would go. If the album is dope...we would play it. BG doesnt have any NEW fans....but if you liked the old music and the new music is good (the gucci tape was good...not great but good) why wouldnt you listen. If they did the tour right...bring out the big tymers...let Wayne do a lot of his big records, bring out Nicki and Drake to a few shows..of course it would do well.

The problem is gizzle...you been callin a rich man who dont NEED this tour a bytch for 2 decades now. :pachaha: He probably like fukk a tour lol.

Juvie seems happy and in a good place. Hes probably on he can take it or leave vibe.

Turk would love it.

Its lot of moving pieces

No Limit did a reunion show here like 4 years ago and it was the hottest ticket in town that weekend…either sold the arena out or got damn close

Now granted the concert was fukking awful and the only person that looked/sounded like they knew how to perform was Mystikal, but that’s besides the point…there’s without a question an audience of black older millennials that would flock to see a Cash Money reunion show, they could clean up in cities with big black populations all through the south and Midwest at the very least

I think a test run at Lilweezyna Fest, Essence Fest or the One Music Fest in ATL would be a good idea to see how things would look

But yeah I’m not super confident it’ll ever come together

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
You can buy Lil Wayne concert tickets on Groupon for $15... his last tour was 800 capacity... his last album with 2Chainz sold 15k first week.
fans not even for checkin for Wayne anymore... Let alone BG, who's been musically and culturally irrelevant for 15 years+.

Southern music ages terribly. its microwavable music..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You can buy Lil Wayne concert tickets on Groupon for $15... his last tour was 800 capacity... his last album with 2Chainz sold 15k first week.
fans not even for checkin for Wayne anymore... Let alone BG, who's been musically and culturally irrelevant for 15 years+.

Southern music ages terribly. its microwavable music..
I already disproved this last month and you never responded. You’re just making up lies as always. And you’re 53 years old at that. Sad.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I already disproved this last month and you never responded. You’re just making up lies as always. And you’re 53 years old at that. Sad.

These are all 800-1,000 capacity venues

Atlanta show canceled due to lack of sales

Wayne on Groupon