B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Most people want to see B.G. win, the problem is his music has been ASSSSSSSSSSSS

• Not working with Mannie but some dusty ass drill producer
  • Rapping over drill beats instead of his signature NO flow
  • Dissing Wayne before he could brush his fukking teeth
  • Listening to dikkhead youngins, instead of following his instincts
Bottom line, BG went out sad and has nobody to blame but the man in the mirror.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh need to get that youtube monetization and eat off that til he able to move around freely. Like brehs said drop a book or podcast too in the meantime

:francis: The Podcast thing would be terrible. I remember when Buk of Psychodrama tried to do the podcast thing, and the shyt lasted for almost 4 episodes before he NOPED out.

He failed every single thing you are not supposed to do in Podcasting:

• Dead air
  • Umms
  • Not having better mic equipment
  • Solo without having shyt to say
Maybe a mini blog YouTube direction or live stream. Hell, a gaming stream with BG where he plays Madden with his squad. Anything but a podcast.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I still bump old CMR and No Limit shyt, but most people from that era done got older now and moved on from that.

These Gen Z kids aren’t checking for that and most of them barely know who BG is if at all.

Gizzle would be better off doing those night clubs and more promotional type shyt and charging those places 10-15 bands just to show up. The era of him being a headlining act is over. Him and the Hotboyz aren’t hot like that anymore.

Folks in here talking about Wayne, but his azz is washed up too. This isn’t 2004-2012 era Weezy anymore.

Rap more than any other genre of music is a young person’s game. BG and the Hotboys had their time now these young kids listening to NLE Choppa, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Uzi Vert, Da Baby, Gunna, Latto, Meg the Stallion, and shyt like that.

Life goes on and the game changes with the times.

You’re crazy.

BG can only perform at clubs. His music makes no noise. He can probably make 2-5K a show. He’s literally washed :huhldup:

Wayne still headlines major festivals and is featured on everyone’s albums/singles to this day. He still charts on the Hot 100 (he has every year since 2004). He just did a sold out tour with 2500-4000 capacity venues. He performed at the Grammys. He’s at balenciaga fashion shows. He goes viral on Twitter every time he drops a feature verse. He’s on a sports show. Apple gave him the bag because he’s radio show did numbers.

Wayne is still that dude. He’s a legend. Top 3 of all time.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I still bump old CMR and No Limit shyt, but most people from that era done got older now and moved on from that.

These Gen Z kids aren’t checking for that and most of them barely know who BG is if at all.

Gizzle would be better off doing those night clubs and more promotional type shyt and charging those places 10-15 bands just to show up. The era of him being a headlining act is over. Him and the Hotboyz aren’t hot like that anymore.

Folks in here talking about Wayne, but his azz is washed up too. This isn’t 2004-2012 era Weezy anymore.

Rap more than any other genre of music is a young person’s game. BG and the Hotboys had their time now these young kids listening to NLE Choppa, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Uzi Vert, Da Baby, Gunna, Latto, Meg the Stallion, and shyt like that.

And Wayne streams more than everyone you just mentioned too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
With the proper promotion smashed between several acts this could work. I said about 2-3 weeks ago that folks would line up to pay to see BG, that ship has sailed IMO now that he can't get a hit. I think he's starting to see how little bit of money it is in the rap game. He's starting to see features alone with C or D list artist won't move the needle.
He is not doing any shows currently now because of his situation. He can pick up a few dollars once he comes off them papers.

As I said, he should write a book, do some shows and ride off into the sunset and raise his family. Him dropping a gem is not going to happen. The masses are not checking for BG. In 2025 or later this year folks will have been done moved on from him.

Whoever in his team needs to slowly tell him this.

He's on the same route as Boosie. Boosie has about maybe 1-2 songs that folks fuk with post prison Boosie.

Boosie can't drop a gem to save his life, all he does now is tour and drop IG videos to stay revelant. Take that away and Boosie is in the no mans land.

BG just need to write that book, tour down south for that 13k,-30k bag that he will get starting out and ride on in the sunset.

BG’s demographic in the South don’t read bro :mjpls:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
And Wayne streams more than everyone you just mentioned too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t care how much he streams he caters to a different audience than the others.

The same folks streaming Weezy 2004-2012 songs ain’t coming out to see him perform in droves like that anymore.

Those young kids will do that to see those other acts.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care how much he streams he caters to a different audience than the others.

The same folks streaming Weezy 2004-2012 songs ain’t coming out to see him perform in droves like that anymore.

Those young kids will do that to see those other acts.
Yeah they are. That’s why he always booked for festivals and shyt. Wayne can do bigger shows that all those names you just mentioned and he’s been in the game for like 25 years. None of them will have his longevity and half of those people already fell off 😅😂🤣

Crude

Superstar
Daps
@Sad Bunny I didn’t say he wasn’t a top artist all time he just isn’t selling out tours as no featured act hot anymore.

Yeah he still does spot work here and there at festivals and small venues, but millennials not coming out in droves to go see Weezy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Sad Bunny I didn’t say he wasn’t a top artist all time he just isn’t selling out tours as no featured act hot anymore.

Yeah he still does spot work here and there at festivals and small venues, but millennials not coming out in droves to go see Weezy.
Yes they are. He just did a sold out tour. It sold out in five minutes. He’s a big draw to this day.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Y’all tripping…a proper Bling Bling era Cash Money reunion tour would do numbers…definitely the biggest bag juvi would have seen in decades …Wayne in all fairness should get a bigger split, but they’d do big enough biz for it to be worth his while too…i saw Nas/Wu and 50 do nostalgia tour runs in summer amphitheater venues, a hot boys tour in that type of setting would live as fukk
Doubt that breh …. anyway …. My opinion is … it doesn’t matter how much we all talk about this suppose reunion…. I just very much highly doubt it will happen…..

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Y’all tripping…a proper Bling Bling era Cash Money reunion tour would do numbers…definitely the biggest bag juvi would have seen in decades …Wayne in all fairness should get a bigger split, but they’d do big enough biz for it to be worth his while too…i saw Nas/Wu and 50 do nostalgia tour runs in summer amphitheater venues, a hot boys tour in that type of setting would live as fukk

yeah i dont know what these dudes talking bout. The hot boys have die hard fans. If they tour and the tickets aint Taylor swift prices...me and a lot of my friends would go. If the album is dope...we would play it. BG doesnt have any NEW fans....but if you liked the old music and the new music is good (the gucci tape was good...not great but good) why wouldnt you listen. If they did the tour right...bring out the big tymers...let Wayne do a lot of his big records, bring out Nicki and Drake to a few shows..of course it would do well.

The problem is gizzle...you been callin a rich man who dont NEED this tour a bytch for 2 decades now. :pachaha: He probably like fukk a tour lol.

Juvie seems happy and in a good place. Hes probably on he can take it or leave vibe.

Turk would love it.

Its lot of moving pieces

banner34

Superstar
Daps

Legacy acts are winning.