B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I wish people would shut up about this hot boy reunion…. It’s not gona happen point blank simple …..to many egos involved and nobody wants to hear bling bling in 2024 ….. Wayne is far too big for that shyt … to be fair juvenile don’t even need it b.g and Turk out here looking desperate At this point … again they need to quit talking about it it ain’t going to happen move on …. What b.g need to do is do a podcast or write a book or something his music since he been home ain’t great I think that his music career is basically over ain’t nobody checking for b.g like that …..
Master P was able to make a No Limit reunion tour happen. A hot boys reunion would be a big deal to some, maybe not all people from that era. I’m sure it’s never going to happen though. Didn’t BG just diss Wayne?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So thats why he called him a bytch
:dead:

Wayne surpassed all them hot boyz a long time ago. And he was outshining them on most of the songs anyways

A reunion is a waste of time for him when he can go on a solo tour and make more.

nikka stop fukkng lying lol Wayne was ASH when he was a Hot Boy

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Master P was able to make a No Limit reunion tour happen. A hot boys reunion would be a big deal to some, maybe not all people from that era. I’m sure it’s never going to happen though. Didn’t BG just diss Wayne?
Yeah I went to the No Limit reunion show at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. shyt was stupid amd packed! I think alot of nikkas don't understand everybody don't share their taste. nikkas from my age range got mo ey and we spend it. I know so many people wanting a Hot Boyz reunion.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:francis: The Podcast thing would be terrible. I remember when Buk of Psychodrama tried to do the podcast thing, and the shyt lasted for almost 4 episodes before he NOPED out.

He failed every single thing you are not supposed to do in Podcasting:

• Dead air
  • Umms
  • Not having better mic equipment
  • Solo without having shyt to say
Maybe a mini blog YouTube direction or live stream. Hell, a gaming stream with BG where he plays Madden with his squad. Anything but a podcast.
BG reading ads for Manscaped or some shyt like that would be worth it alone.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
BG reading ads for Manscaped or some shyt like that would be worth it alone.

"Speaking on the subject of a raggedy ass ho, ya heard me. Ya know ya boy got to stay fresh and smooth ya dig. So i hook up with my partna manscape and my shyt smooth ya feel me. The bytches go near ya boy and go...say Breh, ya shyt smooth as diamonds. As I dig the bytch out because ima dog ass nikka ya heard me.

So get that Manscape and use code: BLIZZIE69 and get 20 percent off your first order so you can have smooth ass nuts like ya b geezy ya feel me!"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
"Speaking on the subject of a raggedy ass ho, ya heard me. Ya know ya boy got to stay fresh and smooth ya dig. So i hook up with my partna manscape and my shyt smooth ya feel me. The bytches go near ya boy and go...say Breh, ya shyt smooth as diamonds. As I dig the bytch out because ima dog ass nikka ya heard me.

So get that Manscape and use code: BLIZZIE69 and get 20 percent off your first order so you can have smooth ass nuts like ya b geezy ya feel me!"

"just in time for Mardi Gras, gitchu a hot girl loolike Kimora Lee yaheardme, anyudda product have your balls goin waaaaannnnnhhhh for awlda wrong reasons ya feel me, but Manscaped baybeh, havem hot girls call you the Clean Up Man forreal, use that Lawnmow 6.0"

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BG goin back and forth between dissin Wayne and askin for a reunion is some weird shyt.
But cats on a hip hop forum sayin BG hasn't been relevant since the 90s is some casuals shyt to say. :hhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas here are weird. Maybe he just wants to reunite with his people's because he lost so much time away and realized how fragile life can be.
Then why would he diss Wayne publicly a few times and he’s only been home for a month?