B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He talking about rapping the same way in terms of cadence/floe not content. Like Big switch up his flow alot. Some say every song. The interviewer didnt understand what he meant

As always, most of you ran in here commenting without actually pushing the play button :russ:

Not saying he's right about what he said (it's all subjective), I can just tell that none of you bothered to actually listen to what was said:mjlol:

I get what he was trying to say and can tell most of y'all didn't listen to the audio by the replies.

No,because then he said Nas was more versatile:laff:

Are you guys saying Nas has more flows,deliverys and cadences then Pac:comeon:?

This is one of those topics you don't need to watch the video,because real fans know Pac wasn't one dimensional at anything in rap. BG Knoccout sounds like a stan of east coast hiphop,obviously doesn't know west coast music all that well. I'm negging all of you for making people think they needed to watch this when the thread title speaks for itself,nothing personal but this is a teachable moment.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I love when nikkas hate on Pac or Big etc. and try to come from a place of “I ain’t hatin but”

nikka you hatin :camby:

Disliking the mans music is one thing but making completely false statements about his versatility is another.

And since we’re at the height of these hot takes, B.G. was trash as an emcee btw

:umad:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Low key shyt was the best verse on the song tho :patrice:

Standing on the corner straight slangin rocks:jawalrus:

AWW SHYT!!
Here come the crooked ass cops!! :wtf:

The verse is garbage when you really break it down,but Eazy just had natural charisma you just can't teach:wow:

"Police on my draws I had to pause(why are you pausing in a police chase?because it rhymes with draws:martin:)
And yeah(trying to stay on beat with filler like "and yeah":francis:?),it's still muthafukk em.
Now my game is tight,tight as fukk is my game(I think we got the point the first time)
Eazy mutha fukking e or Eric Wright its all the same(this bar has the same problem as the last one,repetetive:martin:")

But who doesn't know this verse by heart,classic verse from the godfather.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Even twitter banned him for talking nothing but reckless shyt and we're supposed ot discuss what he says :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’s talking about his style not subject matter

We make fun of it on here all the time with the Hennessy Enemies, crack sales, black males, packed jails, blocks, rocks, cops stuff
But that's not all Pac was especially if u know his catalogue extensively. Pac STYLISTICALLY changed drastically damn near every album especially his last 3. From Me Against The World, to All Eyez On Me, to Makaveli. Was like damn near 3 different nikkas.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get what he was trying to say and can tell most of y'all didn't listen to the audio by the replies.

Yeah breh wasnt talking about content, but moreso the later and most popular version of Pac in regards to flow and delivery for the most part, in which he would have a point.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But that's not all Pac was especially if u know his catalogue extensively. Pac STYLISTICALLY changed drastically damn near every album especially his last 3. From Me Against The World, to All Eyez On Me, to Makaveli. Was like damn near 3 different nikkas.

Post jail/ the deathrow Pac was one dimensional imo. He was doing that influx of writing/music though which was the cause imo..

I think BG had that version in mind/most think his all eyez on me/Makaveli shyt is his best material. It isnt to me but:manny:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Take anything serious from someone who was real close friends with 'Pac's killer

:comeon:

And he's a crip who was around 'Pac's enemies

DKm1xXsV4AAouYf.jpg:large

:dwillhuh:

its mostly bone thugs & mo thugs family in the picture, and that's who bg knoccout was there with.

yea, he was cordial with biggie but he wasn't running with him or nothing. he was only there because of bone. he was prolly the only crip in the building.

he even said in the interview that he wouldn't have went anywhere with bad boy in cali at the time.

I love when nikkas hate on Pac or Big etc. and try to come from a place of “I ain’t hatin but”

nikka you hatin :camby:

Disliking the mans music is one thing but making completely false statements about his versatility is another.

And since we’re at the height of these hot takes, B.G. was trash as an emcee btw

or maybe some of yall just get in your feelings whenever someone doesn't kiss 2pac or biggie's ass.

yall act like theyre exempt from criticism just because they were turned into deities in death.

and bg knoccout loves pac's music actually.

Low key shyt was the best verse on the song tho

Standing on the corner straight slangin rocks

AWW SHYT!!
Here come the crooked ass cops!!

HELLLLL NOOOOO

eazy had the weakest verse in the song by far.

just because its the easiest to recite, doesn't mean its the best.:comeon:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Post jail/ the deathrow Pac was one dimensional imo. He was doing that influx of writing/music though which was the cause imo..

I think BG had that version in mind/most think his all eyez on me/Makaveli shyt is his best material. It isnt to me but:manny:
Son so u saying the style of rapping on All Eyez On Me is the same style of rapping on 7 Day Theory?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
The verse is garbage when you really break it down,but Eazy just had natural charisma you just can't teach:wow:

"Police on my draws I had to pause(why are you pausing in a police chase?because it rhymes with draws:martin:)
And yeah(trying to stay on beat with filler like "and yeah":francis:?),it's still muthafukk em.
Now my game is tight,tight as fukk is my game(I think we got the point the first time)
Eazy mutha fukking e or Eric Wright its all the same(this bar has the same problem as the last one,repetetive:martin:")

But who doesn't know this verse by heart,classic verse from the godfather.
Police on his draws while he’s making a sale, so he had to pause

he literally says he stuffed tha cocaine somewhere, how did you not understand tha verse :snoop:

@Skooby how you dap that dumbass post but you supposed to be an Eazy fan, your card been revoked :camby:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
can somebody please explain this twisted coli logic as to why bg knoccout would have a grudge to hold against 2pac??
I take it that none of yall who are talking like this, have friends that ever murdered someone.

Orlando allegedly murdered 2pac. not the other way around.
and Orlando was never booked for it. never even went to court.

only reason bg knoccout would hold a grudge against pac would be if pac did some real foul chit.
but all pac did was help jump orlando, and allegedly sucker-punched him. and then he got killed.

Last edited: