Aziz Ansari people

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
She's a ho and she knew what she was looking for. They didn't sail off into the sunset so she wants her last bit of shine before it goes away.

She knew what she was going to his house for when she posted her little Instahoe pics showing off the meal she was having

She's a ho and there's nothing wrong with that. She's a ho for a meal, that's the sad part

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What many women would like to change is the cultural norms behind men, such as yourselves, saying things like 'Women shouldn't go inside a mans house if they don't wan to have sex", and the mindset behind those remarks.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What many women would like to change is the cultural norms behind men, such as yourselves, saying things like 'Women shouldn't go inside a mans house if they don't wan to have sex", and the mindset behind those remarks.

By the same token once inside the house and a guy puts an advance on you voice that explicitly you are not interested and any sane, respectful guy will adhere to it.
Women set up the 'mindset' in a lot of cases women like to work by clues, social cues, and signs. And most guys the opposite. And one of the biggest signs ever is going to a guy's apartment means you are ready for a sexual encounter. Why you are acting like this isn't well established is weird.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What do women assume men who invite them over want? I really want to know the answer to this.

Also has anyone ever started a conversation with a woman about wanting to have sex? Everytime I've brought it up, I've been told I'm ruining the mood. How do we have this convo without ruining the mood?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
meh

Assuming her story was 100% accurate, all I can say is he should probably stop being so thirsty and she should probably be a little more clear in her rebuking. Guy tries to smash, girl says no or lets slow down, cool happens all the time. However, it makes no sense for that same scenario to keep playing out over and over again the whole night. What was it like 7, 8 times in her description? :jagfan: For fukks sake at some point he should take a hint and/or she should leave. Makes no sense, either shyt or get off the pot.

That being said I dont think he should suffer anything from this or be considered a hypocrite, etc.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What do women assume men who invite them over want? I really want to know the answer to this.

Also has anyone ever started a conversation with a woman about wanting to have sex? Everytime I've brought it up, I've been told I'm ruining the mood. How do we have this convo without ruining the mood?

Exactly, when I was in my 20s I was explicit with my goals and aims when trying to get involved with a woman. Guess what? I rarely to never got laid. Only thru trial and error did I crack the code in my mid 30s. Women rarely respond when you talk to them very directly, you have to mostly listen be patient and wait for clues and signs. My results improved dramatically adhering to a more laid back approach, setting a certain mood and waiting for the right time/moment.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Exactly, when I was in my 20s I was explicit with my goals and aims when trying to get involved with a woman. Guess what? I rarely to never got laid. Only thru trial and error did I crack the code in my mid 30s. Women rarely respond when you talk to them very directly, you have to mostly listen be patient and wait for clues and signs. My results improved dramatically adhering to a more laid back approach, setting a certain mood and waiting for the right time/moment.
Yeah. I mean if we could be straight up without ruining the mood then we'd probably do it. If a woman says I'm not into you I stop and cut the interaction off. This has got me flack in the past too but anothet time.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

If you go into a bathroom it will smell.like shyt some percent of the time.

If you saw me looking in your fridge would you think I was simply admiring the packages?

Just because I'm sitting at a bar doesn't mean I have to order drinks.

So if you have some business with dude.

And you not feeling him like that to have him pull out his junk.

Then do business in an office during the day.

Cause the guys is used to

When women come to his house at night

Having sex with those women

Why is this so difficult? Why do you have to be able to go to his house strip butt naked and do yoga and he is not even allowed to peek?

Just don't follow guys who you don't like to dark places.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My point is not that men feel like that (an entitlement to sex, based upon entry to a house, among other things)

My point is that is what needs to change. The very defenses you guys are all using are exactly the problem. "Well that's the way it is", yeah, and it is fukked up.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
a positive in all this is they keep this up men gonna be so scared theyll be no more fukkin!
what people be complaining about now?

POPULATION CONTROL!!!
:fukubeeeee:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My point is not that men feel like that (an entitlement to sex, based upon entry to a house, among other things)

My point is that is what needs to change. The very defenses you guys are all using are exactly the problem. "Well that's the way it is", yeah, and it is fukked up.

Asking a woman to express herself clearly thru speech about what she doesn't want is fukked up?! :dwillhuh: This is how absurd #Timesup/#Meto has gotten.