Aziz Ansari people

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Misread non verbal cues. Be sensitive to her needs before his.
perhaps i have only read the cliff notes but didnt he invite her to his place. Put her on his kitchen top, undressed her and himself and then attempt intercourse. She had a change of heart at some point during all this and said no, he obliged called her an UBer and that was that. What am i missing?

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So that accuser wanted people to boycott his projects with zero proof? If you're gonna stop someone from making a living the LEAST you could do is offer some sort of proof or identify yourself.
I just dont understand how this is any different than other cases in this timesup/metoo movement where there is an accusation with no proof. Why are ppl coming to their senses now for this patel?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think what you want.

Tom's story didn't end happy without him being in a relationship. Yeah, his 1,000 business ideas were funny and interesting but his happiness needed him in a relationship with a good woman who accepted his weirdness. Lucy worked on both sides.

Also, While you jump to defend the integrity of Parks and Rec, the post you jumped into was saying Aziz's career is based around playing non-threatening characters.

LUCY Parks and Rec quote:

"You're cute and you're small enough for me to throw you around."

:ufdup::ufdup:
You are letting the end dictate the many other eps where he was trying to get money and not working. Stop it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
perhaps i have only read the cliff notes but didnt he invite her to his place. Put her on his kitchen top, undressed her and himself and then attempted intercourse. She had a change of heart at some point during all this and stated said no, he obliged called her an UBer and that was that. What am i missing?
Listen, I'm not defending him or her.

Both of them could have cut that evening short way before cause it was obviously not Beauty and the Beast levels of romantic.

He kept trying(5-7times) to put her hand on his dikk and she kept moving way. He put his fingers in her mouth and tried to finger her.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You are letting the end dictate the many other eps where he was trying to get money and not working. Stop it.
Please never write anything.

Endings matter. It's literally how people know what they saw for the pass 2 hrs or 300 pages matter. Characters don't just do random shyt for an arc to matter.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please never write anything.

Endings matter. It's literally how people know what they saw for the pass 2 hrs or 300 pages matter. Characters don't just do random shyt for an arc to matter.
No it is all about the journey.
Lost had a shyt ending but people loved the journey.
You don't understand storytelling

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I just dont understand how this is any different than other cases in this timesup/metoo movement where there is an accusation with no proof. Why are ppl coming to their senses now for this patel?
That's not the same.

Lauer, Weinstein, Spacey and etc had power imbalances as bosses or respected professionals to keep silence or ruin careers.

This chick could have left and never talked to him again.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No it is all about the journey.
Lost had a shyt ending but people loved the journey.
You don't understand storytelling
Right cause people never say "that ending ruined the movie." "Or I didn't like that ending"

I've never heard, "I didn't enjoy that journey."

Like I said you need to learn the difference between personalities and motivations. You can not buy a characters motivations or not like their personality and still think the end of the arc or story makes sense. But not liking them can make you not care about their journey.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right cause people never say "that ending ruined the movie." "Or I didn't like that ending"

I've never heard, "I didn't enjoy that journey."

Like I said you need to learn the difference between personalities and motivations. You can not buy a characters motivations or not like their personality and still think the end of the arc or story makes sense. But not liking them can make you not care about their journey.

And you won't they would simply say I didn't like the story.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
This shyt is fukkery at it's finest..got liberals and conservatives both baffled by this story.:mjlol:

This Katie Way girl really fukkin' up their movement. Previous to this ... it was literally 100% across the board agreement men were fukkin' up when the cases were being brought up, but her petulant response to the criticism of her article got some of these so called feminists going full retard.

The ones who support this seem to want carte blanche ability to just throw claims out there after the fact, with no due process, no questions asked, and are turning #MeToo into a weird 0 sum game of power dynamics with regard to sex where they want an after-the-fact nuclear option at their disposal.

Like, shouldn't they be focusing on the institutionalized abuse administered by the U.S. women's gymnastics organization and how they should be all fired?

I was curious about what this Katie Way girl generally writes about and found these gems:

I copied Selena Gomez’s Instagram for a week, and my friends really hated it

https://babe.net/2017/10/19/why-the-fukk-am-i-attracted-to-post-malone-17627

This girl trying to get at Banfield re: feminism and sexism? :mjlol:

pants-jeans-denim-clothing-vehicle-transportation-car-automobile-person-people-human.jpeg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Listen, I'm not defending him or her.

Both of them could have cut that evening short way before cause it was obviously not Beauty and the Beast levels of romantic.

He kept trying(5-7times) to put her hand on his dikk and she kept moving way. He put his fingers in her mouth and tried to finger her.
But its the naked part that has me.:jbhmm: She let him undress her, hes not brolic and she isnt a subordinate at work. So for all intents and purposes she was game but got turned off because he probably wasnt particularly good at what he was doing or was rushing like he had a bus to catch. That just makes him clumsy and inexperienced not a deviant by the sounds of it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's not the same.

Lauer, Weinstein, Spacey and etc had power imbalances as bosses or respected professionals to keep silence or ruin careers.
i aint talking about those cases i am talking about the dozens of ladies in the cosby case that would say, "he gave me a drink and i started to feel numb then sleepy then i felt nauseous then before i knew it i blackout but i could feel him forcing himself inside my mouth and that was the first time..So how do you ingest a roofy feel its effects but defy its symptoms long enough to be cognizant you are performing fellatio. Call it rape then go through the same process of going back to the scene and drinking another cocktail from this man's hand again? All this is being aired out with no proof mind you.

Now do i think cosby didnt get up to some dastardly creepy shyt? Absolutely not. But should we take the tales of slore groupies (who with age now have buyers remorse) stories as gospel? I never understood that but he was the devil end of story

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718