Aziz Ansari people

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sure, that's fair. What are you asking of men?

And you say that, in spite of the fact that male dominated socialization all but forces women to NOT communicate directly and be polite.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sure, that's fair. What are you asking of men?

And you say that, in spite of the fact that male dominated socialization all but forces women to NOT communicate directly and be polite.
Don't assault, rape or misconduct themselves when socially interacting with women.
Forces?! Really my G?! I give woman more credit than that. They can speak whenever they choose and many do. Treating them like they can't do that is saying they are helpless. Our only advantage is physical if that doesn't enter the equation no one is forcing them to do anything.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy just comes across as a real lame who panders to white women and their deluded ideologies of what makes a strong woman. So I have no remorse and I read the entire article and the guy is a grade a weirdo. The 2 fingers in her mouth, when she told him to chill and he's persistent.

Chickens coming home to roost.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My point is that is what needs to change. The very defenses you guys are all using are exactly the problem. "Well that's the way it is", yeah, and it is fukked up.

But that's not what they're arguing though. When women wanted access to abortions for a particular reason. Control over when and who they have children with and how many.

The Weinstein/TimesUP stuff had a point. No one should use their power to degrade or force someone that works for them into uncomfortable positions.

What exactly does this story illustrate about what they want?

Women don't want men to think about sex around them? They want to be able to go on dates without sex involved?That men shouldn't have differing opinions from them on how a night should go? Creepy men shouldn't be creepy?

This is some Black Mirror style thought policing territory.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I really think if he A) Didn't rush her drinking the bottle of wine and let her drink as much of it as she wanted. And B) Didn't jump on her as soon as they got to his place he could have gotten exactly what he wanted but rushing her at the restaurant and sticking his fingers in her mouth whenever she spoke was an extreme turn off that got her out of the mood for anything.

If they had finished the bottle, ol'girl would have even more ammo to say ol'boy tried to rape her or incapacitate her.
She fukked up by putting that shyt in there, because it shows she was in clear state of mind.

She had no intention of ever fukking dude. She doesn't even sound like she was into him.

I don't even like Aziz, he sure is finessing these white folks out of their money.
The episodes of Master Of None that I like are ones where he is barely in it.
Didn't even watch the ones where he is with a girl. :scustscust2:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

If they had finished the bottle, ol'girl would have even more ammo to say ol'boy tried to rape her or incapacitate her.
She fukked up by putting that shyt in there, because it shows she was in clear state of mind.

She had no intention of ever fukking dude. She doesn't even sound like she was into him.

I don't even like Aziz, he sure is finessing these white folks out of their money.
You may have a point. Bur I think under the right circumstances she would be down. Otherwise, why not just go home? She was trying to lock it in with intercourse.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Really, she seemed into him to me. Gave him her number while on a date with someone else. Excited to pick out an outfit for first date and getting eaten out a couple hours later :jbhmm:

She wanted to be into him but didn't like how aggressive he was being, but stuck around because again she was hoping he would calm down cause she liked the idea of him. By the time she finally left and thought about it she was upset that she stuck around so long and he wouldn't stop trying. :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yo! :mjlol: I shouldnt be joking about this, but I pictured aziz chasing her around his apartment talking about "here comes the claw" like Jim Carreh on Liar Liar.

since she said he was so trash i thought of him more like Cary Elwes' character in Liar Liar...his weak ass version of The Claw :pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Really, she seemed into him to me. Gave him her number while on a date with someone else. Excited to pick out an outfit for first date and getting eaten out a couple hours later :jbhmm:

She wanted to be into him but didn't like how aggressive he was being, but stuck around because again she was hoping he would calm down cause she liked the idea of him. By the time she finally left and thought about it she was upset that she stuck around so long and he wouldn't stop trying. :yeshrug:

I realized this back when I was a teen. Girls will let dudes get away with aggravating stuff if they are into him. If it were just some random, she would never have stayed anywhere near as long.

Someone posted this as some kind of defense on another site
"she gave him so many chances bc she knew from his show and his writings that he knows what he was doing in that situation was wrong

So basically this chick duped herself cause she imagined him as something cause of a book.