Aziz Ansari people

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is great. We need more of these.

You know I didn’t even put it together that this accuser is remaining anonymous too. Shyt is a shame if Aziz’s career is fukked over this really. I liked “master of none” a lot. :sadbron:
That girl must feel like shyt right now.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So that accuser wanted people to boycott his projects with zero proof? If you're gonna stop someone from making a living the LEAST you could do is offer some sort of proof or identify yourself.

They person who tweeted seems like writer with no real juice in the game. His/Her "boycotts" is probably trying to stop his friends from watching the Netlix show, Parks, stand up specials, don't buy tickets to see him.

Yeah the lady should come forward and tell her story, I'm just saying he not 100% clean yet just bc of the first accusation.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Has Netflix even addressed this yet? They were pretty swift with the Kevin Spacey shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Has Netflix even addressed this yet? They were pretty swift with the Kevin Spacey shyt.

Spacey got NO support from the media. The statement he made coming out made it even worse like he was trying to score brownie points for being gay. Which made the gay community look at him like :picard: for trying to lump them all in with pedophiles.

The media is actually, if not outright supporting Anziz, going hard at that entitled white woman for having such a laughably Bad Story, devoid of any actual sexual assault. Even the man-hating feminists are looking at this chick like :gucci:.

If more white women don’t come into the limelight within the next week with some actual allegations he’ll probably get a pass. Netflix probably won’t drop him and if he’s really the creative genius everybody says he is he’ll have a hell of a season 3 Of Master Of None promise to go on

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If more white women don’t come into the limelight within the next week with some actual allegations he’ll probably get a pass. Netflix probably won’t drop him and if he’s really the creative genius everybody says he is he’ll have a hell of a season 3 Of Master Of None promise to go on
I doubt Netflix makes another season.

When your female fanbase turns on you for not being the idealized version in their head/show...it’s over.

Same thing happened with that dude on Greys Anatomy McDreamy when they found the actor was a jerk hitting on women while married.