Aziz Ansari people

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I doubt Netflix makes another season.

When your female fanbase turns on you for not being the idealized version in their head/show...it’s over.

Same thing happened with that dude on Greys Anatomy McDreamy when they found the actor was a jerk hitting on women while married.

Does Aziz really have a female fanbase like THAT? Dude, from my Knowledge was a comedian who got on with a unique perspective as a Muslim-American, plugged himself in with the white comedy elite and took off from there.

He’s not a sex symbol, he’s not some great awesome character actor, he’s an auteur who created a dope Netflix show. I doubt that his fanbase consists of predominantly women to the point where he owes his career to them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Does Aziz really have a female fanbase like THAT? Dude, from my Knowledge was a comedian who got on with a unique perspective as a Muslim-American, plugged himself in with the white comedy elite and took off from there.

He’s not a sex symbol, he’s not some great awesome character actor, he’s an auteur who created a dope Netflix show. I doubt that his fanbase consists of predominantly women to the point where he owes his career to them.
Parks and Rec was a feminist show where he played the simp nice guy waiting for the girl who would like him.

His book Modern Romance was basically all about how hard millennial dating is for women and men.

His whole persona was basically the guy who wouldn’t do this. It’s not like he was up for roles in the next Rush Hour reboot

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Parks and Rec was a feminist show where he played the simp nice guy waiting for the girl who would like him.

His book Modern Romance was basically all about how hard millennial dating is for women and men.

His whole persona was basically the guy who wouldn’t do this. It’s not like he was up for roles in the next Rush Hour reboot
Wouldn't do....what? Have consensual sexual interaction?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fukk are you talking about. You did not watch parks and rec.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The fukk are you talking about. You did not watch parks and rec.
Tom’s lovelife was his main drive. You gonna sit here and tell me him ending up with Lucy after everything with is greencard wife that he was too timid to admit he actually liked and wanted more instead get upset with Ron.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom’s lovelife was his main drive. You gonna sit here and tell me him ending up with Lucy after everything with is greencard wife that he was too timid to admit he actually liked and wanted more instead get upset with Ron.
He was vain government worker who wanted to be a successful business man. His love life was not his main drive. Non of those characters love life was there main drive.

U did not watch the show.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He was vain government worker who wanted to be a successful business man. His love life was not his main drive. Non of those characters love life was there main drive.

U did not watch the show.
I watched every episode from when Leslie was just a Michael from the office clone in season one.

You obviously can’t tell the difference between personality traits and character motivations. His personality was that he was weird and eclectic. That’s the connection between his outrageous business with Jean Raphio and his love life.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched every episode from when Leslie was just a Michael from the office clone in season one.

You obviously can’t tell the difference between personality traits and character motivations. His personality was that he was weird and eclectic. That’s the connection between his outrageous business with John Raphaelllo and his love life.
Bullshyt you trying to make it like him being a simp was his arc on the show. It was not and his character main motivation was trying to be rich. You don't know what you are talking about.:ufdup:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Bullshyt you trying to make it like him being a simp was his arc on the show. It was not and his character main motivation was trying to be rich. You don't know what you are talking about.:ufdup:
Think what you want.

Tom's story didn't end happy without him being in a relationship. Yeah, his 1,000 business ideas were funny and interesting but his happiness needed him in a relationship with a good woman who accepted his weirdness. Lucy worked on both sides.

Also, While you jump to defend the integrity of Parks and Rec, the post you jumped into was saying Aziz's career is based around playing non-threatening characters.

LUCY Parks and Rec quote:

"You're cute and you're small enough for me to throw you around."

:ufdup::ufdup:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, she's fukking over #TimesUp/#MeTo two times over now. Publish a story with no sexual assault in it then get at a female reporter for her age and looks. :mjlol:
This shyt is fukkery at it's finest..got liberals and conservatives both baffled by this story.:mjlol: