Aziz Ansari people

Daps
The minute you start to realize this is not how you wanted this date to go is when you say 'I'm not feeling this' and bounce. You don't hang around dude's place butt naked and suck his dikk. You don't then get to start juelzing the next day about your 'nonverbal cues' or whatever. You had a bad date. Your celebrity crush wasn't a perfect gentleman. That's life. Move on.

shyt like this is an insult to real victims of sexual assault.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The minute you start to realize this is not how you wanted this date to go is when you say 'I'm not feeling this' and bounce. You don't hang around dude's place butt naked and suck his dikk. You don't then get to start juelzing the next day about your 'nonverbal cues' or whatever. You had a bad date. Your celebrity crush wasn't a perfect gentleman. That's life. Move on.

shyt like this is an insult to real victims of sexual assault.
shyt makes that Dave Chappelle joint THAT much more potent.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All the issues being brought up in here are textbook sexism and misogyny, and part of what these movement are trying to change, a culture of male dominated....everything. In this case, the issue is sexual norms. The fact that people are ok with someone feeling violated or sick after a "consensual" encounter, I mean what kind of lack of empathy is that? The fact people think a women consents to sex by walking into a condo.....The fact this is considered normal, repeated sexual advances, after being told no.

These are all part of gender stereotypes, I mean what is "buyers remorse"? Women like sex, women want to have sex, they don't always want to have the same kind a man does, and the reverse is true as well. That doesn't mean she "wanted to be his girlfriend", or that even if she did, she deserves whatever comes her way.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Wait a minute, I'm slightly confused...how exactly was this sexual assault? The way she describes it, sounds like more a bad date - and not even a bad date as she was stating how nice of a time she was having before it became sexual. I mean, naming off the wine she preferred; stating he performed oral sex on her and she, in return, did the same; her saying "Throughout the course of her short time in the apartment, she says she used verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate how uncomfortable and distressed she was. “Most of my discomfort was expressed in me pulling away and mumbling. I know that my hand stopped moving at some points,” she said. “I stopped moving my lips and turned cold.”...just seems all very opportunistic to me.

I'm not calling bs on all sexual abuse victims but her story just seems way too contrived for me.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The accusation is sexual misconduct, in this instance, and I don't think it would merit a criminal case, or even a civil one. That doesn't mean it isn't valid.

See, why would it be normal to have "morning regret"? That is exactly the kind of mindset I am talking about. Women regret sleeping with you, you think that is ok? We don't ask why? Why would they? To the point of accusing you of sexual misconduct?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't know how to feel about this on one had Aziz was wrong and came off super creepy on the other you you still got naked and still blew him even after you felt uncomfortable. I understand the #metoo movement isn't just about exposing rapists but changing societal norms but if you ain't feeling a man like that for whatever reason you can't get naked and blow him and the expect us to feel bad for you. You're an adult stand up for yourself. Obviously Aziz is going to get the biggest blowback from this but is it possible both parties are wrong here

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All the issues being brought up in here are textbook sexism and misogyny, and part of what these movement are trying to change, a culture of male dominated....everything. In this case, the issue is sexual norms. The fact that people are ok with someone feeling violated or sick after a "consensual" encounter, I mean what kind of lack of empathy is that? The fact people think a women consents to sex by walking into a condo.....The fact this is considered normal, repeated sexual advances, after being told no.

These are all part of gender stereotypes, I mean what is "buyers remorse"? Women like sex, women want to have sex, they don't always want to have the same kind a man does, and the reverse is true as well. That doesn't mean she "wanted to be his girlfriend", or that even if she did, she deserves whatever comes her way.
The movement is hypocritical. You can't claim to be sexually dominated/assaulted/uncomfortable and then suck the perpetrators dyck later that same night. She did that he didn't force her to.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The accusation is sexual misconduct, in this instance, and I don't think it would merit a criminal case, or even a civil one. That doesn't mean it isn't valid.

See, why would it be normal to have "morning regret"? That is exactly the kind of mindset I am talking about. Women regret sleeping with you, you think that is ok? We don't ask why? Why would they? To the point of accusing you of sexual misconduct?
I'm pretty sure every guy here can tell their own morning after regret stories and none of us are crying sexual assault. I've been on bad dates and I didn't say, hey maybe I'll eat this chick out, walk around naked to get out of it, I thought of an adult reason to get the fukk out.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You don't seem able to understand the larger issues, the complex and complicated ones that come with sex and sexual consent. Your narrow take is that the minute her lips touch his penis, she can't say shyt, and its not true. She's also a... what, 23-22 year old girl in a celebrities house? The issues of power, control, humiliation, shame, pressure, violence, fear. Sex is not getting a girl to perform oral, or getting her to let you have sex, it is both parties wanting it. I know all this first hand, though I am not an abuser.

This was all high school for me....I saw all this shyt. Guys routinely pressured girls into sex, just like Ansari did here, and used other methods to achieve that goal.

@Tommy Fits, first half is for poster above

Of course, the power dynamic is all in mens favor, in a number of ways. Not only are most women not able to overpower a man, we are not shamed for sleeping around, but praised. For many men, the fact they had sex at all is the goal, not whether it is good sex, or mutually consensual, nevermind pleasurable.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Guys regret sleeping with women all the time, they don't start a movements to get people fired or lose work.