Aziz Ansari people

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How do you think that would play out man honestly? If a guy said a woman was too aggressive, and too creepy? What would you say? I know you would dismiss outright. And most women DO NOT report rape/sexual/sexual assault after simply having consensual sex, that they regret for other reasons. They do it because they felt violated and mistreated.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You don't seem able to understand the larger issues, the complex and complicated ones that come with sex and sexual consent. Your narrow take is that the minute her lips touch his penis, she can't say shyt, and its not true. She's also a... what, 23-22 year old girl in a celebrities house? The issues of power, control, humiliation, shame, pressure, violence, fear. Sex is not getting a girl to perform oral, or getting her to let you have sex, it is both parties wanting it. I know all this first hand, though I am not an abuser.

This was all high school for me....I saw all this shyt. Guys routinely pressured girls into sex, just like Ansari did here, and used other methods to achieve that goal.

@Tommy Fits, first half is for poster above

Of course, the power dynamic is all in mens favor, in a number of ways. Not only are most women not able to overpower a man, we are not shamed for sleeping around, but praised. For many men, the fact they had sex at all is the goal, not whether it is good sex, or mutually consensual, nevermind pleasurable.
He has no power over her besides what she gave him.
Him being a celebrity is why she was into him in the first place. And stayed despite him sticking his fingers in her mouth. If he was a bus driver she would have left or not even gone back to his place first of all. She gave it every chance to work because she is enamored not because he has power over her.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How do you think that would play out man honestly? If a guy said a woman was too aggressive, and too creepy? What would you say? I know you would dismiss outright. And most women DO NOT report rape/sexual/sexual assault after simply having consensual sex, that they regret for other reasons. They do it because they felt violated and mistreated.
How is there a teacher in the newspaper every week for sleeping with students? The student came forward and said she was creepy and aggressive.
And woman lie about being raped as much as they are honest about it. Do you miss those cases to?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The shyt happens with bus drivers too...it happens with all sorts of women, across the socioeconomic level. Last night this kind of thing went down with thousands of women....that is problem. That is what they are trying to address. I think I'm done here though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The shyt happens with bus drivers too...it happens with all sorts of women, across the socioeconomic level. Last night this kind of thing went down with thousands of women....that is problem. That is what they are trying to address. I think I'm done here though.
Yeah, if some woman sucked a bus driver's dyck voluntarily last night I'm sure many regret it. :camby:

Daps
The accusation is sexual misconduct, in this instance, and I don't think it would merit a criminal case, or even a civil one. That doesn't mean it isn't valid.

See, why would it be normal to have "morning regret"? That is exactly the kind of mindset I am talking about. Women regret sleeping with you, you think that is ok? We don't ask why? Why would they? To the point of accusing you of sexual misconduct?
What Aziz is accused of is being pushy and acting like Rocco Siffredi when he takes a woman home. That’s sketchy, yes, and maybe indicative of a wider pattern of fukked up behavior by him, but it’s not criminal. The problem is ‘sexual misconduct’ is now a catch all that ends one’s career effective immediately without due process. If being a bit of a creep is now enough to dead your career, we’re living in a state of sexual McCarthyism.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Is this a normal thing? And how does that connect with women complain about how men act?
It's clearly becoming normalized. Like an every week thing. I was actually asking you that question. Is teachers(older women) having sex with minors (younger men) a way of taking power. I'm asking you.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Showed this to a friend and he was like "why did she feel the need to say that he gave her white wine and didn't even ask her if she would like red, which she then says she prefers :what:". Had to go back to the article and that's actually how it fukking starts :pachaha:

After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine. :mjcry:"
I damn near stopped reading right here. My eyes almost rolled out my head.