Aziz Ansari people

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the more i reflect on my time on this Earth, there is truly nothing easier than gettin a chick to give you brains.
like when you think about it, have you REALLY ever felt like you pressured someone into suckin your dikk?
:mjlol:
i never felt like "man, this sure was a bad move, me tryna get this broad to suck my dikk!"
:deadmanny:

its always gonna get poppin like The Catalina Wine Mixer!
:russ:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wow, I have to say I did not like the last season of Master of None because he was such a simp with the Italian woman. And he left Chef Jeff hung out to dry on the sexual harrassment tip. Maybe he was trying to build up a persona of an overly nice and respectful guy prior to these or similar allegations. :mjgrin:
I didn't read his book but based off Master of None although he covers this subject often, no he seems to be a bit confused on dealing with women and social cues and such. But these allegations are contrary to what he likes to present. By the story it sounds like he could have gotten laid if he took his time.
Aziz was moving too fast.
:mjcry:

he didnt finesse that shyt properly.

now hes on the Summer Jam screen.
:mjcry:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I stopped reading after the part about her giving him oral and shyt back

I remember hearing on the joe budden podcast that they were trying to get dude up outta here

shyts all stupid, idk

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
This is an all around shytty situation. There's literally no proof what the girl is saying is 100%. Also, why is she given a platform to discuss private encounters?

So I could meet a celebrity for 5 seconds and then fabricate an elaborate story about how the guy fingered my butthole, made me cum, and spin it as rape. And then have mainstream publications publish my story?

Is this how it is in these hollywood streets?

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This is an all around shytty situation. There's literally no proof what the girl is saying is 100%. Also, why is she given a platform to discuss private encounters?

So I could meet a celebrity for 5 seconds and then fabricate an elaborate story about how the guy fingered my butthole, made me cum, and spin it as rape. And then have mainstream publications publish my story?

Is this how it is in these hollywood streets?
police murkin unarmed black people was gettin a lil TOO much traction!
:meloohhh:

Rogue bout to set Gambit up next.
:sadbagmj:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
This is not suprising cause all indians are MAD rapey. The dude at my gas station asks girls for naked pics for free gas all the time. The ones i went to school with... well lets not go there. They are like savages in a new workd they dont know how to act. Thats the bestw ay i can explain it. Idk how they deal with women there but here they just go up to random girls and ask to see titties n ass and cause they indian noone treats em like a weirdo but they were hardwired that way. I think she described it as a rough 18 yr old. Thats dead on every indian i met.

But she did give him head several times. Im sorry hes not a scary guy. Dude tried to make a move she wasnt used to his rapey indian ways. End of story

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This is not suprising cause all indians are MAD rapey. The dude at my gas station asks girls for naked pics for free gas all the time. The ones i went to school with... well lets not go there

But she did give him head several times. Im sorry hes not a scary guy. Dude tried to make a move she wasnt used to his rapey indian ways. End of story
yo you in Jersey City??
:russ:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This is not suprising cause all indians are MAD rapey. The dude at my gas station asks girls for naked pics for free gas all the time.

:dead:man with the gas prices in my country I would probably send some dikk pics to some gay indian dude for free gas :ld: