Aziz Ansari people

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Showed this to a friend and he was like "why did she feel the need to say that he gave her white wine and didn't even ask her if she would like red, which she then says she prefers :what:". Had to go back to the article and that's actually how it fukking starts :pachaha:

After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine. :mjcry:"

I had to stop reading shortly after that. Between this being about Aziz, her admitting to giving and getting head and complaining about not having the choice of wine, I couldn't bring myself to give a fukk.

Buyers remorse as fukk.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Another thing. These Indian and South Asians brehs have no game at all, and I see it all the time in college.

Back in my 1st semester of college, I had a roommate fresh from Nepal, dude was mad awkward around women, especially ones he was interested in. 2 years later he was married to a white chick and dapped me up looking like
tenor.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aziz thought she was a jump off while she thought she was on a very special real life episode of Master of None. If a guy is like fukk this expensive bottle of wine, let’s go back to my place, he’s trying to fukk. Maybe don’t get naked and blow him if you’re not on the same page? We’re now at a place where we’re policing consensual sexual interactions that someone regrets after the fact? Aziz is guilty of having no game so it’s a wrap for his career?
:camby:
I really think if he A) Didn't rush her drinking the bottle of wine and let her drink as much of it as she wanted. And B) Didn't jump on her as soon as they got to his place he could have gotten exactly what he wanted but rushing her at the restaurant and sticking his fingers in her mouth whenever she spoke was an extreme turn off that got her out of the mood for anything.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
I agree in a sense this isn't sexual assault or rape, but women have had NO recourse for this for so long, this is the kind of movement that changes a cultural narrative of acceptable behavior. And many of these mens behavior isn't. Women would just call this "a bad night" or bad sex, when it is something different, worse. Consideration and consent are apart of this conversation, and they haven't been, ever, really.

I know, because I have seen all this first hand, we all have. How often do you hear men talking about consideration or mutual consent during sex? It's all about control and TAKING from women. That is how the vast majority of men view sex. Like, I said in the Franco thread, extracting sex, rather than mutually consensual sex.

No one should act like he did, but the fact he is an affluent celebrity makes it all the more pathetic. I am not ANYWHERE near that level of "thirsty" (for lack of a better word) I would never carry myself like that.

Dude can wake up and go meet women, anytime, anywhere, in places I can't go, (Emmy parties, private Tribeca parties) and he's aggressively acting like this with a 23 year old women. Just disgusting.

It shows though, how normalized this is, I don't want anyone crying in the car on the way home. Esp. someone like Aziz Ansari, the fact I have read his book, which is ok, and this is how dude behaves on dates.....

Clearly, he thought because she was a "nobody" he could run through her, and end of story.
Cut this bullshyt out bro.
Aziz thought she was a jump off while she thought she was on a very special real life episode of Master of None. If a guy is like fukk this expensive bottle of wine, let’s go back to my place, he’s trying to fukk. Maybe don’t get naked and blow him if you’re not on the same page? We’re now at a place where we’re policing consensual sexual interactions that someone regrets after the fact? Aziz is guilty of having no game so it’s a wrap for his career?
:camby:
she was a jump off...

She snuck off from her date and gave a celebrity her number. She had groupie written all over her face.

He prolly does that shyt all the time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Your rationale basically assumes women, or maybe certain women, deserve to be abused or mistreated. I am not accusing you of anything directly, but in my experience the men who push back against something like this, it is because they are guilty of that same behavior.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I agree in a sense this isn't sexual assault or rape, but women have had NO recourse for this for so long, this is the kind of movement that changes a cultural narrative of acceptable behavior. And many of these mens behavior isn't. Women would just call this "a bad night" or bad sex, when it is something different, worse. Consideration and consent are apart of this conversation, and they haven't been, ever, really.

I know, because I have seen all this first hand, we all have. How often do you hear men talking about consideration or mutual consent during sex? It's all about control and TAKING from women. That is how the vast majority of men view sex. Like, I said in the Franco thread, extracting sex, rather than mutually consensual sex.

No one should act like he did, but the fact he is an affluent celebrity makes it all the more pathetic. I am not ANYWHERE near that level of "thirsty" (for lack of a better word) I would never carry myself like that.

Dude can wake up and go meet women, anytime, anywhere, in places I can't go, (Emmy parties, private Tribeca parties) and he's aggressively acting like this with a 23 year old women. Just disgusting.

It shows though, how normalized this is, I don't want anyone crying in the car on the way home. Esp. someone like Aziz Ansari, the fact I have read his book, which is ok, and this is how dude behaves on dates.....

Clearly, he thought because she was a "nobody" he could run through her, and end of story.
You sound ridiculous. I typed too much...nvm....this aint how relationships work bro. Nor interactions and that's all I will say.

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your rationale basically assumes women, or maybe certain women, deserve to be abused or mistreated. I am not accusing you of anything directly, but in my experience the men who push back against something like this, it is because they are guilty of that same behavior.

These women can simply remove themselves from the situation. And if you disagree with this in a general sense, you can surely recognize that was the case here with Aziz Ansari of all people...like he's gonna pin a chick down and rape her on some ooga booga shyt. :childplease:

That's like me taking a chick out on a date, her ordering a $600 bottle of wine in front of me, me picking up the tab, and later insinuating I was robbed of $600. As if making the situation awkward by refusing to pay for that is something so unbearable, it's like I had a gun at my temple. Nah, I just LET someone take advantage of me. The two things are not the same thing in the least.

This is just people failing to hold white women accountable (per the usual).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What do you think of after being forcibly kissed, fondled, fingers put in your mouth and oral performed on you without permission. You stay and 'chill' and later suck the same guy's dyck? Where does her responsibility start if ever?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
“He said something along the lines of, ‘How about you hop up and take a seat?’” Within moments, he was kissing her. “In a second, his hand was on my breast.” Then he was undressing her, then he undressed himself. She remembers feeling uncomfortable at how quickly things escalated.

Wow...lol. What I take from this ....all of this stuff is the text game is your undoing.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The more I'm reading this, she didn't 100 percent say NO..lol@the claw move...u kind of sucked his dikk...didn't really say I'm not doing it. Sounds uncertain.