Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Ugh...

Sick of these "new blacks" with the special snowflake syndrome.

Don't you think its odd how many black people say "well black girls/guys aren't into me" usually for being "strange" "nerdy" or whatever term you want to use to make it seem like you're just "ONE OF A KIND :D" and only quirky white people get you. Yet..

Given how many say this, they don't ever think maybe they can date each other. However if they entertain that thought then they will have to face their uncomfortable reality which is that they are simply not comfortable around black people.

She says she is mouthy and thats why brothers don't like her. Correction, men with self respect don't like her. She is just finding simp ass white guys who are quietly tolerating her shyt until they have a columbine moment and chop her up into pieces.

You hit the nail on the heads. Those types are uncomfortable around other black people.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I told yall this in the Booth that this bytch was a fraud and her pro-black rhetoric was just a fascade for shock value. :scusthov:

I also have to consider that her resentment of Iggy stems from deep-seeded jealously of this cac getting with black dudes that SHE wants, like Banks ever gave a fukk about hiphop being white-washed. Its all because she cant get with a top baller in the NBA like Igloo and shes foaming in the mouth because of it :banderas:

And nikkas were calling her A-Pac for fukking tweets like it equated to actually doing something, FOH :heh:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I wish I had the time to pull all the nikkas names who was riding with her on iggy....

It's always some excuse with these type of negro geechies... she's trying to attract white men, but she doesn't what to say the obvious thing that these broads like to say.. I can't find a black man on my level or who will obey my needs...

This bytch might have some house nikkas fool but I understand

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
It looks like y'all nikkas are expecting someone to travel around America to find a black boyfriend :mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
We said from the beginning that she was crazy as fukk but no one wanted to listen.
SUFiymd.png

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Tell him he should ashamed of himself cause of what he is and then take his dikk brehettes. :mjlol:
It's obvious Deep down inside these types of black men and women wish they were white.

Its funny they take pride in being "different:troll:" and "not like most blacks:troll:" but only the stereotypical black male is they type normally:mjlol:...They wont lower they standards for what kindve black man they want,they want what they want and that's it....But will turn around and lower they standards and date a white man even though that supposedly aint they preference:dahell:

And it aint just the nerdy ones,all the ones on that "Should black women give white men a chance?" campaign too....You not attracted to white men but you gon give that a try?But wont give a black man you not attracted to a chance?Or one who makes less money than you:mindblown:?..shyt is retarded

Dude. These types don't want to date or have anything to do with black people outside of socializing and cool poonts.

Reminds me of black women that would call me an "oreo" and a "white boy" for being a black dude that loved skateboarding...but would then go and hook up with a white dude who was a skater.

That's why I don't by these types and their 5 page dissertations about why they don't date black people...they should just be honest and say they don't want to. This goes for the bed wenches and the bedbucks.