Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Dudes rallied around her for going at Iggy but I personally never bought into her pro black act. It wasn't long ago she said blacks can't complain about cultural appropriation because blacks speaking English was cultural appropriation from whites.

I KNEW she was going to have a c00n relapse sooner or later.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Why percent black is she
full
?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Obviously she's well known so her reasoning is a joke, but I'm not gonna assume that a regular girl or dude is lying about struggling to get interest from people who are the same race as they are. Some people struggle with fitting in with any group. It's mostly about how honest they are about themselves.

I can't take a celebrity seriously when they mention struggling to find someone of a certain race though :mjlol:They're on easy when compared to everyone else.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
She is pretty but OMFG. I knew she was on some bed wench shyt. Got damn :scust:

She always in Canada, and Europe that's why their ain't no nikkaS there. Damn

Or maybe because her music is more in demand there…
Its official we go together... When I get off work later have my chicken alfredo ready and my 40 cold:ufdup:
And be dressed in something nice because when im done eattin and drinkin you gon get this work:ufdup:...

Oddly enough chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite things to make, none for you though.