Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men are arguably the only ones who can deal with a black woman's "attitude" that's why ironically and miraculously women like her become so obedient while dating white men. She has a fetish for old white men, and vice versa.
She about to date Donald Sterling?

:ohhh:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
What is this dumb myth that black women don't have attitudes with white men? I've ethered many a Jewish man. My attitude stays the same no matter the race of the man I'm dating.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are 32 million black folks in the US. Yet these girls just can't find the "right kind" of black men out of maybe 16 million (rough estimate ignoring below 18 folks and assuming 50/50 splits of genders) black men that are probably out there.

They are just rationalizing their decision after the fact with bullshyt. If the dark rimmed glassed, video game playing, "nerdy" (whatever that means these dayhs), dorky black guy showed up in front of them right now. They would not date them.

Its funny they take pride in being "different:troll:" and "not like most blacks:troll:" but only the stereotypical black male is they type normally:mjlol:...They wont lower they standards for what kindve black man they want,they want what they want and that's it....But will turn around and lower they standards and date a white man even though that supposedly aint they preference:dahell:

And it aint just the nerdy ones,all the ones on that "Should black women give white men a chance?" campaign too....You not attracted to white men but you gon give that a try?But wont give a black man you not attracted to a chance?Or one who makes less money than you:mindblown:?..shyt is retarded

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Few weeks ago y'all were riding fot her and annointing her at the altar.
The posters, who supported Azealia Banks' rants towards Iggy, have no room to complain. Banks is a shyt talking c00n. Sure did a fine job on acting like a militant while deep inside her skin she is a sellout, cac loving smut.