St Louis & SD
She is pretty but OMFG. I knew she was on some bed wench shyt. Got damn :scust:

She always in Canada, and Europe that's why their ain't no nikkaS there. Damn

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ugh...

Sick of these "new blacks" with the special snowflake syndrome.

Don't you think its odd how many black people say "well black girls/guys aren't into me" usually for being "strange" "nerdy" or whatever term you want to use to make it seem like you're just "ONE OF A KIND :D" and only quirky white people get you. Yet..

Given how many say this, they don't ever think maybe they can date each other. However if they entertain that thought then they will have to face their uncomfortable reality which is that they are simply not comfortable around black people.

She says she is mouthy and thats why brothers don't like her. Correction, men with self respect don't like her. She is just finding simp ass white guys who are quietly tolerating her shyt until they have a columbine moment and chop her up into pieces.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ugh...

Sick of these "new blacks" with the special snowflake syndrome.

Don't you think its odd how many black people say "well black girls/guys aren't into me" usually for being "strange" "nerdy" or whatever term you want to use to make it seem like you're just "ONE OF A KIND :D" and only quirky white people get you. Yet..

Given how many say this, they don't ever think maybe they can date each other. However if they entertain that thought then they will have to face their uncomfortable reality which is that they are simply not comfortable around black people.

She says she is mouthy and thats why brothers don't like her. Correction, men with self respect don't like her. She is just finding simp ass white guys who are quietly tolerating her shyt until they have a columbine moment and chop her up into pieces.
EVERY SINGLE BLACK MAN OR WOMAN IN HISTORY WHO USED THIS Excuse is full of shyt. They really are...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
There are 32 million black folks in the US. Yet these girls just can't find the "right kind" of black men out of maybe 16 million (rough estimate ignoring below 18 folks and assuming 50/50 splits of genders) black men that are probably out there.

They are just rationalizing their decision after the fact with bullshyt. If the dark rimmed glassed, video game playing, "nerdy" (whatever that means these dayhs), dorky black guy showed up in front of them right now. They would not date them.