Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
The question was rhetorical bytch. You don't pin point the posters who supposedly worship white women while being pro black because that's just a deflection. You're another lonely attention starved fakkit/ugly chic here to antagonize black men. We get it.

If I'm attention starved why do you c00ns keep giving me attention? How big was that nerve I hit,c00n?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What makes you people so bytchmade?

Nikka you know damn well its a bunch of nikkas on this bytch that be all up in cac bytches threads....nikka just look at JBO....don't try to play me like you doing her. Now Azalea is an obvious bedwench, but the point @MayQueen made is true.....:rudy:

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
yeah....kind of like that, but this thread is about shytting on Azealia Banks. Go make your own thread shytting on "black militant" hypocrites and I'd gladly join in. But this is yalls go to argument whenever a bedwench is getting exposed. Like what the fukk? Yall females are so predictable.

I don't like hypocrisy. When I see it I call it out, it's only natural. Plus I already made that thread a while ago.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This bytch dont hate white men/white supremacy, she just hates white women and probably wants to be one :camby:

Possibly. This actually ties into the thread I just made on the Grammys. Can't hate what they do to us in one breath yet beg for their acceptance in the next. Gotta pick a side.

I said it once and I'll say it again. I can't take any black man or woman on that rah rah pro-black lets love one another and fight this oppression shyt serious if they go home to a white spouse or lover. Can they still have our best interest at heart and really be about it while still lusting for white dikk and vagina? TECHNICALLY, sure, but let's cut the bullshyt. Vast majority of blacks on that wave ain't for us, and even those who claim to be tend to be confused and compromised. They're more in it for acceptance than they are to elevate their own. I'm not in this for white people to love me. I'm in it for black people to love ourselves. Anybody doing it for the former I can't respect. White acceptance cannot be anything more than a PERIPHERAL GOAL -our FOCUS needs to be on OUR OWN. If we do our thing and it makes white people like us more as a residual effect then great, but I don't focus on that. We been chasing that white acceptance dream for DECADES IF NOT CENTURIES. Let's put that same effort into chasing the dream of black excellence and independence.

TLDR version: Not every person who is pro-black is really doing it for us. They're doing it because they want their dream of being embraced by white people to be realized. Think that black woman who was all hugging up on the police officer in Ferguson. It's a house negro hiding behind the costume of a pro-black. Gotta be careful with them.

Last edited:

MayQueen

Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Because you try so hard. It takes effort to ignore clowns who will do and say anything for attention(trolling).

Oh I didn't know it takes effort to use the ignore function. Quit while you are behind,clown.

Daps
I swear me, @spliz and a few more folks tried telling all these fake ass militants about this boneheaded broad months ago..

should see the sh!t see erased that was posted less than a year ago.. :mjpls:

they was too busy praising her on some, "look at these c00ns in here trying to downplay her message.. this some Cointelpro sh!t.."

:mjlol: