Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at yall. These are your heroes.
xZQ0CVn.gif

TOLD YALL this bytch is insane. She is literally mentally deficient. Her hating white people don't mean she loves black people. Told yall she got a history of talking shyt about black people, disrespecting black men, etc. But nah, yall wanna act like she's a Sista Soulja with a hot body.

Take this L. She is fueled by hatred brehs. Can't cosign someone like that.
jO0bfTg.png
:dwillhuh: That remixed UMAD smiley tho

:dead:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Most of y'all were kidding yourselves. As is the case with a lot of these black feminist, her issue isn't so much white surpremacy as it is white women.
She was and is so passionate about Iggy because Iggy is a white female. She was more successful and white.
A lot of the new age black feminist harbor that resentment towards white women because they want their spot at the table.

Kind of like "militant pro-black" black men who swear white men are the devil himself and cac this and cac that, yet turn around and drool over any basic white woman who glances his way?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black coli members that support the pawg movement have no room to criticize this thread.
why is it that when someone makes statements like these, they never post or @ the posters that are doing it? Who are the so called pawg lovers that are shytting on Azealia in this thread.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
so white men are not the devil :mjpls:

do u know your history :damn:

Majority of white people ain't shyt and everybody knows it, if I didn't have white family I'd probably hate them myself. The thing is I don't just say oh white people are evil except for them fines white men like a lot of black men do with white women.