Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
We've been waiting on that list for months. :pachaha:

Go to any thread featuring a white woman and add the nikkas who are thirsting including the one who made the thread. If ya'll are as pro-black and anti-cac as ya'll claim you wouldn't even find white women attractive. Let's see the shucking and jiving c00ns try to weasel out of this.

I have no problem admitting I date and find white men attractive, but you won't see me being some phony black militant like the c00ns on here. That is the difference.

Hate your "oppressor", but love their women. Seems you hate white men, because you know they get the women you want. :mjpls:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was going to go in on this comment, but you may be onto something. :ohhh: Its the same way black men who date white women are more complicit with white supremacy. When you start getting love from white people you start to think their is nothing wrong with the system, it's just individuals who can't get their act together.

That's a bytch nikka point of view.
Dating a white woman would exacerbate my black dominance. :demonic:

But that's just me. I agree with everything else, but the love is pink.

I also have Be A nikka Too constantly playing in my head.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was going to go in on this comment, but you may be onto something. :ohhh: Its the same way black men who date white women are more complicit with white supremacy. When you start getting love from white people you start to think their is nothing wrong with the system, it's just individuals who can't get their act together.
Truuuuuuuu

c00ns gonna c00n

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Majority of white people ain't shyt and everybody knows it, if I didn't have white family I'd probably hate them myself. The thing is I don't just say oh white people are evil except for them fines white men like a lot of black men do with white women.
So why is it so hard to pinpoint these posters and call them out directly? The "y'all" shyt is tired as fukk.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wow. Disappointed. Can't talk all that we need to go back to Africa, I want our reparations, I hate how our women and men are treated stuff and then be like "yeah I usually date white guys".

A lot of what she says is the truth but that "I date outside of my race because my race isn't interested in me" has always been a weak excuse. Just admit you prefer white dikk/p*ssy and let's cut the bullshyt.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Such a shame she faked the pro black angle just for buzz.

She is also lying about black guys not being into her lol. Im sure there are a bunch of black nerds she could get.

She most likely acts differently when white guys talk to her which is why they tolerate her more.

c00ns always do that shyt. I personally have seen it myself.

She's mad rich nikkas ain't checking fit ger. Lotta rich black dudes sate out and sisters gate that so they put down black men as a whole outta anger.

People like her use blacks as a social platform to rile people up, she don't care bout no black folks.

It's just cool points socially, black men and women do that who rend to date out.

I peeped game a long time ago.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I'll never comprehend a Pro Black person laying down with the CaC:mjpls:
:mjpls:

Go to any thread featuring a white woman and add the nikkas who are thirsting including the one who made the thread. If ya'll are as pro-black and anti-cac as ya'll claim you wouldn't even find white women attractive. Let's see the shucking and jiving c00ns try to weasel out of this.

I have no problem admitting I date and find white men attractive, but you won't see me being some phony black militant like the c00ns on here. That is the difference.

Hate your "oppressor", but love their women. Seems you hate white men, because you know they get the women you want. :mjpls:
who the pawgs :sas2:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Because I'm not gonna entertain your little playing dumb game. I told you what to do to find them, if you don't want to do it too bad,c00n.
The question was rhetorical bytch. You don't pin point the posters who supposedly worship white women while being pro black because that's just a deflection. You're another lonely attention starved fakkit/ugly chic here to antagonize black men. We get it.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Wow. Disappointed. Can't talk all that we need to go back to Africa, I want our reparations, I hate how our women and men are treated stuff and then be like "yeah I usually date white guys".

A lot of what she says is the truth but that "I date outside of my race because my trace isn't interested in me has always been a weak excuse. Just admit you prefer white dikk/p*ssy and let's cut the bullshyt.
This bytch dont hate white men/white supremacy, she just hates white women and probably wants to be one :camby:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kind of like "militant pro-black" black men who swear white men are the devil himself and cac this and cac that, yet turn around and drool over any basic white woman who glances his way?
yeah....kind of like that, but this thread is about shytting on Azealia Banks. Go make your own thread shytting on "black militant" hypocrites and I'd gladly join in. But this is yalls go to argument whenever a bedwench is getting exposed. Like what the fukk? Yall females are so predictable.