Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
These people whole schtick is I’ll make you a rich alpha male millionaire swimming in p*ssy 24/7. It’s what they sell and they’ll rent these vehicles and houses to push that image. And these internet losers keep falling for it

Nah dude had his wealth before the social media presence.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What's going further is US currency in those economies. It's almost like we're coming full circle to the understanding that women are more cooperative when men have their finances in order. These guys aren't dumb and recognize how the dating marketplace works and they also understand that if they want to be competitive, they can either earn more money or go places where their money is worth more.

Instead of being honest about this dynamic, they blame their escape on "western culture" and we're suppose to ignore the fact that the women from these other countries are flocking to them because they earn more than the men from those countries.

:francis:

Ain't nobody wanna hear this though.

Literally 90 Day Fiancé tells this story over and over again. The shyt ain't about love, its about economics. There's plenty of women with dusty ass dudes, breh. The bar really ain't that high. Just have some personality and steady paycheck.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Grown men calling themselves or others "alpha" or "beta" has got to be the gayest shyt out there. A bunch of "masculine" men just trying to show off for each other :mjlol:

These people know who to appeal too and those people are so sad, they just repeat what they say in Hope's someone will take them as serious as they do their internet heroes :francis:
facts the world was never like this 5 yrs ago. so many wannabes out now that strive to put this falsified image of being some superman manly man cool nikka and can’t just be themselves anymore lol. who’s more nonchalant who’s more macho who can leave more people on read. nikkas and hoes think they’re so much more special than they are now lmao. i don’t think either gender has a capacity to love anymore it’s all about looking cute for a digital portfolio.
:pacspit:

fukking dweebs.
dating is so cringe now they can’t just love a nikka for being themselves too much idoltry instead. masculine feminine alpha blah blah blah. shut up you stinky bytch you fukk nikkas

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
andrew tate is one of the only genuine classy “alphas” ive seen on this corny manosphere grift. he reminds me of other successful people i know not nikkas who try to change their whole personality in 3 months. proven track record of consistent progress and LIFE achievement. not one of these “where the hoes at” svedka/crown royal fukkbois

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
romania gave/gives him

i. loads of poor (attractive) women with not much better to do
ii. low taxes
iii. lax authorities
iv. no real tough local mafia (as long as he doesn't mess with the gypsies). in romania the government is the mafia. (in bulgaria for example there is real tooled-up violent mafia everywhere)
v. high tech/fast comms
vii. bribable civic officers (at all levels)
viii. low crypto regulation but high crypto penetration in population - cash crypto market, crypto ATMs
ix. supine local males who bow to money

is he in bucharest though?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
bytchmade reply. Why you following what other grown men do like a son? You a grown nikka supposedly defending and following another man program. Couldn't be me
:whew:

I don't care what Andrew Tate does nor do I watch him.

Meanwhile you're in here dikkwatching what type of women certain men are choosing like a jealous female :scust: .

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Yes he is making money.

Just like how Derrick Jaxn hit it big by pandering to delusional women

Men & women like Andrew Tate, Kevin Samuels, Pearly etc.. hit it big by pandering to incels

It's honestly an easy hustle and more and more will follow the blueprint

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
romania gave/gives him

i. loads of poor (attractive) women with not much better to do
ii. low taxes
iii. lax authorities
iv. no real tough local mafia (as long as he doesn't mess with the gypsies). in romania the government is the mafia. (in bulgaria for example there is real tooled-up violent mafia everywhere)
v. high tech/fast comms
vii. bribable civic officers (at all levels)
viii. low crypto regulation but high crypto penetration in population - cash crypto market, crypto ATMs
ix. supine local males who bow to money

is he in bucharest though?

I think he's in Dubai now. But dude has multiple passports/residence permits for different countries.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Tate is such a cornball to me, especially with that annoying American/British hybrid accent he has and him stumbling over half of his words when talking to people.

I can't fault him from prospering off of jaded/single men but I look at dudes like him and Myron and get impressed with how many young men who follow them see them as "alphas" and role models. Couldn't be me....

Don't forget too that Tate shills for right wing propaganda and the likes of Tucker Carlson have praised him for touching on the "masculinity crisis" in the West. Dude's probably an agent lowkey but I can't hate on his success. He found a lane and made a name for himself.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't care what Andrew Tate does nor do I watch him.

Meanwhile you're in here dikkwatching what type of women certain men are choosing like a jealous female :scust: .
But yet, here you are, defending another mans honor that you do not watch or follow like a neglected child chasing a pat on the head. And I am dikk watching. Watching you eat your YouTube daddies dikk on an anonymous forum. I hope he sees this, I really do.
Couldn't be me
:hhh: