Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He’s actually rich

What’s so hard to believe about that …??

These nikkas can't just stand up and be a man and say "I do not like what this guy is saying" and leave it at that. It's always some "oooooo guuuuurl ima expose him" shyt. Acting like they bum ass mamas
:russ:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s actually rich

What’s so hard to believe about that …??
You know how much a boogati actually costs? Id believe him if he said he had a rari or an amg, but these things are 3mil+ as second hand, and there is no car loan for them. You cant compare that specific car model to some cheap(relatively) 200k ferrari. You would have to be worth tens of millions to comfortablly afford these. Musicians and actors who have been touring for decades cant even comfortably afford a boogati. Hell, most hedge fund managers and corporate lawyers cant afford these things either.

If Tate was worth tens of millions we would all know it and he wouldnt need to brag.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know how much a boogati actually costs? Id believe him if he said he had a rari or an amg, but these things are 3mil+ as second hand, and there is no car loan for them. You cant compare that specific car model to some cheap(relatively) 200k ferrari. You would have to be worth tens of millions to comfortablly afford these. Musicians and actors who have been touring for decades cant even comfortably afford a boogati. Hell, most hedge fund managers and corporate lawyers cant afford these things either.

If Tate was worth tens of millions we would all know it and he wouldnt need to brag.

He may just be worth 10s of millions :russ:. Who ever said people have to be modest and not boastful?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I don't think he has money like that. Not to long ago, he was on Celebrity Big Brother. A place where faded or Z listed celebrities go for an opportunity at some clout.

When you Google his networth, the sites that list him as being worth 300 million aren't reputable. It honestly reminds me of that Lorenzo Von Matterhorn shyt Barney pulled off

I'm sure that he has a decent chunk of cash due to the attention he has generated for himself and his supporters, but I'm not seeing how that generates enough for him to have a fleet of expensive sports cars. You'd expect him to be like a Messi or a Ronaldo, when he is actually tapping into a niche part of the market.

My estimate would be under $5,000,000.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
It's something dark about that dude. He may say some real shyt but haven't gotten into him and don't plan on it.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Nah, I don't think he has money like that. Not to long ago, he was on Celebrity Big Brother. A place where faded or Z listed celebrities go for an opportunity at some clout.

When you Google his networth, the sites that list him as being worth 300 million aren't reputable. It honestly reminds me of that Lorenzo Von Matterhorn shyt Barney pulled off

I'm sure that he has a decent chunk of cash due to the attention he has generated for himself and his supporters, but I'm not seeing how that generates enough for him to have a fleet of expensive sports cars. You'd expect him to be like a Messi or a Ronaldo, when he is actually tapping into a niche part of the market.

My estimate would be under $5,000,000.

:mjlol:….

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Rich men getting stepped on and disrespected in America too. Culture is complete trash here compared to other places the west doesn’t have its tentacles.

And yea it shouldn’t be a problem if men go where their contributions are respected further yet “men” like you steady slick dissing because they rather go where they’re respected
:francis:

I'm not dissing at all, as a matter of fact, I've advocated for men to do exactly what passport bros are doing right here on this board long before the movement reached critical mass.

This isn't about men going where they're respected for the quality of men they are but rather for what their finances can afford them. Rich men here in the states are doing very well with women, Andrew Tate is also doing very well with women. Can you identify what Andrew Tate and rich men have in common?

On average, well adjusted men here in the states are not having issues with women. I'd argue that the men Andrew's work appeals to could join those ranks if they spent less time pointing fingers and more time working on themselves. Not lifting weights and posing as top G but really assessing what they want and why they want it.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Go ahead and lookup the year he was on that show and post it in this thread......
2016. Is the answer supposed to be some "gotcha" type shyt? :gucci:

Look at the businesses he's involved with and tell me how much money you believe they honestly generate.