Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Andrew Tate is that nikka…

When are you dudes gonna realize?…

Y’all slow…

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:manny:Can’t knock the hustle. On the internet you can be anything. Fitness coaches, beauty gurus, and dating coaches. Are selling their products, and services. To insecure bitter men and women. Who can’t see the forest from the trees.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But yet, here you are, defending another mans honor that you do not watch or follow like a neglected child chasing a pat on the head. And I am dikk watching. Watching you eat your YouTube daddies dikk on an anonymous forum. I hope he sees this, I really do.
Couldn't be me
:hhh:

Where have I defended anyone? :mjlol:

I don't care for Tate or what he does. I literally said that in the post you quoted.

Meanwhile you care about the what type of women OTHER MEN want to insert their dikks into :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tate is such a cornball to me, especially with that annoying American/British hybrid accent he has and him stumbling over half of his words when talking to people.

I can't fault him from prospering off of jaded/single men but I look at dudes like him and Myron and get impressed with how many young men who follow them see them as "alphas" and role models. Couldn't be me....

Don't forget too that Tate shills for right wing propaganda and the likes of Tucker Carlson have praised him for touching on the "masculinity crisis" in the West. Dude's probably an agent lowkey but I can't hate on his success. He found a lane and made a name for himself.

Right! Any man can see that this dude is an insecure self hating , cornball.

Kevin Samuels was bombastic at times but his message was rooted in reality and nuanced and he did not come across as a WWE character like this lame.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Where have I defended anyone? :mjlol:

I don't care for Tate or what he does. I literally said that in the post you quoted.

Meanwhile you care about the what type of women OTHER MEN want to insert their dikks into
Serious question: Do you get a dikkwatching alert everytime men who trick on foreign prostitutes are mentioned in a conversation or nah 🤔
No one cares about these losers breh, we are just shytting on them because its a free country, a free country they are leaving to go fukk third world hookers, make cringe videos bragging about being tricks, and confusing decent customer service from a whore with genuine affection. But tell ya what, I won't mention the 90 Day Fiance brigade again, lest I be accused of the dreaded dikk watching.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
These people whole schtick is I’ll make you a rich alpha male millionaire swimming in p*ssy 24/7. It’s what they sell and they’ll rent these vehicles and houses to push that image. And these internet losers keep falling for it
@Luken Is prime example of the expensive luxury car fairytale

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What's going further is US currency in those economies. It's almost like we're coming full circle to the understanding that women are more cooperative when men have their finances in order. These guys aren't dumb and recognize how the dating marketplace works and they also understand that if they want to be competitive, they can either earn more money or go places where their money is worth more.

Instead of being honest about this dynamic, they blame their escape on "western culture" and we're suppose to ignore the fact that the women from these other countries are flocking to them because they earn more than the men from those countries.

:francis:
Rich men getting stepped on and disrespected in America too. Culture is complete trash here compared to other places the west doesn’t have its tentacles.

And yea it shouldn’t be a problem if men go where their contributions are respected further yet “men” like you steady slick dissing because they rather go where they’re respected
:francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy has to be some plant. The way they algorithms push his content to the forefront is ridiculous. I skip every time a video of him comes up on tik tok and never watched a full one or liked it or any other manosphere bs. But this guy and that whitegirl are non stop on my recommended feed.