Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen much of Tate but majority of what I've heard him say he's speaking facts. He seems to preach how if you're a man nothing is handed to you in life, so you better work your ass off to make something happen for yourself.

His fanbase lives vicariously through him though and tend to be cringe af
Yet you in here sounding like a fan…make it make sense, brehs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yea let’s pretend as if the men making these claims aren’t also saying that foreign women go further to give men a better return of investment than American women do
:russell:

What's going further is US currency in those economies. It's almost like we're coming full circle to the understanding that women are more cooperative when men have their finances in order. These guys aren't dumb and recognize how the dating marketplace works and they also understand that if they want to be competitive, they can either earn more money or go places where their money is worth more.

Instead of being honest about this dynamic, they blame their escape on "western culture" and we're suppose to ignore the fact that the women from these other countries are flocking to them because they earn more than the men from those countries.

:francis:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Grown men calling themselves or others "alpha" or "beta" has got to be the gayest shyt out there. A bunch of "masculine" men just trying to show off for each other :mjlol:

These people know who to appeal too and those people are so sad, they just repeat what they say in Hope's someone will take them as serious as they do their internet heroes :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These same men self admittedly are unable to pull whores, thots, feminists, insert redpill bingo word here, but somehow think they are gonna pull a feminine, traditional woman overseas from another man's patriarchy. Who will vet you. If you can't clear the low bar here, wtf makes you think you will qualify for "better" women overseas, in more traditional, conservative societies?

Why are you dikkwatching what other men do like a female? :scust:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's incredible that there is a thread 19 pages and counting where brothers are arguing the feminine virtues of foreign prostitutes versus American black women. And that a mid, plain faced white girl is a thought leader in the black manosphere. 🤡 🌎

Stop this corny shyt. The manosphere stuff isn’t race bs. So if she was more attractive and Indian would that make her message better? This isn’t directed at you. It’s just I always see people complain because the chick is white when it’s nothing race related about the red pill. It’s cross color lines and delusion exists across all of the races.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
i think his main money maker is his Hustlers University site, which is the usual good ol "get rich by taking this course" scheme and its a subscription site so he keeps getting money from it every month. Before the internet fame he was some random guy on Fresh and Fit, but has since then overtaking them and he promotes himself on bigger platforms right now.

I don't think he was earning as much money from his Romanian website tbh.....he had an aura of fake it till you make it and now has made it. There is money in telling dumb white boys what they want to hear.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:russell:
I'm surprised people aren't seeing the grift in action here. His comment has gone farther by going at Greta than it would if he posted it by itself. The people that hated before will still hate him, the people that support him will still support him and the kind of people that would support him are reminded of his existence or are impressed by his bragging. This gives him attention and exposure, the very things he is looking for here. :manny: