Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
I haven't seen much of Tate but majority of what I've heard him say he's speaking facts. He seems to preach how if you're a man nothing is handed to you in life, so you better work your ass off to make something happen for yourself.

His fanbase lives vicariously through him though and tend to be cringe af

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
As mentioned he had money from the webcam stuff but just from his online warroom stuff if you do the math (he had 100k+ signed up for whatever it was) he was pulling like 7milli + monthly from that affilate mlm play that made him most googled guy in world.. shyt gonna be in marketing schools soon, that was insane what he pulled off..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's incredible that there is a thread 19 pages and counting where brothers are arguing the feminine virtues of foreign prostitutes versus American black women. And that a mid, plain faced white girl is a thought leader in the black manosphere. 🤡 🌎

What's more incredible is that those same brothers who will complain about western women being gold diggers while completely failing to question why women in foreign countries will choose them over the wealth of men that live in the same country as them that can also speak to them with fluency in their native language.

The women in those countries somehow escape the gold digger claims and I suspect it's a function of just how delusional some of these guys are. If you can believe "I really got it like that" you can hand wave the fact that the language barrier and cultural differences aren't stopping you from eating.

:francis:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
He got rich long before internet fame. He's a cocky ass super hustler. I can't cosign his entire philosophy, but he's about his bread.

You’re right.

He grew up in Luton (UK) & he did a lot of the scams the Asian boys in Luton do. Then he added girls on webcam to it & other things.

The money he was making back then isn’t the type of money you keep in the bank…so he was amongst the first set of people that used to hide their dirty money in Bitcoin from way back when most people didn’t know about crypto apart from hustlers. So when Bitcoin blew up exponentially - he got rich.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
You’re right.

He grew up in Luton (UK) & he did a lot of the scams the Asian boys in Luton do. Then he added girls on webcam to it & other things.

The money he was making back then isn’t the type of money you keep in the bank…so he was amongst the first set of people that used to hide their dirty money in Bitcoin from way back when most people didn’t know about crypto apart from hustlers. So when Bitcoin blew up exponentially - he got rich.
Which are? :patrice: