Ayesha Curry blames the Black Community for not embracing her while on the View

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Pregnancy trasnforms some women and gives them a swollen face,even a broader or longer nose. We won't even talk about their vaginas,so you better love a woman before you put a baby in her. Otherwise there will be much pressure to leave,other than the fact men genetically are less attracted to women after seeding them up based on nature.
:highjada::merchant::killme:
(No I don’t have a pregnant gf but still)

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She has some self esteem issues, and if she's not careful they'll start to cause problems in her marriage.

She isn't as busted as y'all make her out to be, but yes I've definitely seen better.

Girl has some insecurity issues that she's is going to need to address though.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really wish folks would stop going on mainstream media and putting all our business out there. Her attention whoring is not a good look, and makes black people look bad. Then it progresses to, "See, black people are the most racist".

Breh its all about brand and getting views so you can market yourself.

Just look at her Instagram....she had 6 million followers and has endorsement deals.

Compare that to Savannah and her 1 million followers and no endorsement deals.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biracial's are wild talking about the black community by saying "My community" in a entitled way. Like black people are suppose to make sure they are good every second of the day. Almost like we serve them or some shyt.

But they never say the white community or the asian community is theirs or demands a damn thing from them.

No, WE ARENT YOUR COMMUNITY. The BIRACIAL community is to the left. Bye bye.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
There are more black people in ghana and nigeria than the entire diaspora combined and the issues they face and we do are different. This leadership responsibility fantasy only exists in your head.
And?
BA still lead, and are easily most influential, bar none. Ur presence here is proof of that!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
180104_ntl_chef_curry_1253_16x9_992.jpg

she starting to looking like Hillary Clinton.

Nah breh. This is a Good Guys doll from Child’s Play 1

ttsgoodguydoll-childs-play-2-chucky-good-guys-doll-1-1-scale-life-size-prop-replica-06.1536797868.png

goodguy-cereal_1024x1024@2x.png

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:highjada::merchant::killme:
(No I don’t have a pregnant gf but still)

Means you still have time to choose wisely. Just know after a woman has your child nature will tell you that your job is done here,and from a physical standpoint you will have desire to move on and plant your seed elsewhere. You will never be able to find her as attractive as you did before she had your seed. So you will have to find new ways to love your woman,hopefully you already have several other than physical desire.