Ayesha Curry blames the Black Community for not embracing her while on the View

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Steph Curry lost in basketball and in his wife. Constant ho babble and now she fat. A fat biracial version of Miley Cyrus. :scust: I do not envy this c00n at all.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really wish folks would stop going on mainstream media and putting all our business out there. Her attention whoring is not a good look, and makes black people look bad. Then it progresses to, "See, black people are the most racist".[/QUOTE]
You can't make black people look bad to people who view us as trash anyway, she made herself look bad with her non stop talking.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Biracials doing what they do best. Whites wholly reject them, and they never say shyt. If we aren't up there ass then they go on and on about how racist we are even though we accept them the most. It's as if they expect you to worship them.
All my family is black on both sides but my grandma(paternal) is mixed with Jewish and could pass for white.

I never had a problem identifying as black even though Im light skin with green eyes. Yea black people clowned and called me "white boy" but plenty of people got roasted for having dark skin as well.

People need to let these Willie Lynch divisions go, it makes no sense at all

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Biracials doing what they do best. Whites wholly reject them, and they never say shyt. If we aren't up there ass then they go on and on about how racist we are even though we accept them the most. It's as if they expect you to worship them.

She not even biracial, both of her parents are though, which historically has been common for North American Blacks.

:mjlol: She just from Canada and ain't used to us American Black folk

She probably get along with the UK Blacks though with all that mixedness over there. :mjpls: