Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
damn she look washed.

:picard:

when it rains it pours steph.

:to:

With some washed up titties to match.

Steph whole life got flipped in two months. His wife has run amok lol, two of his teammates are badly injured, kids are likely spoiled and act wild at home on a daily basis, team just got smacked by the Raptors.

His only saving grace is that at least Draymond is healthy LOL

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
sub-buzz-2923-1557431972-1.png

ayesha_curry_viral.png

ayesha-curry-pp.jpg

Why wont black men's simp me!???

Ayesha_Curry_s_pop_up_store_in_Jack_Lond_0_6709041_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Every black man lying if they say they wont wife me. I got light eyes! I'm a rare queen. Hit on me now! Or I'll call you haters!!

Sheesh :hhh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Like it or not,whether we have been good or bad leaders is the only question,and present day I think we all know the answer to that:francis:. It's not a competetion its a responsibilty.
There are more black people in ghana and nigeria than the entire diaspora combined and the issues they face and we do are different. This leadership responsibility fantasy only exists in your head.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
There are more black people in ghana and nigeria than the entire diaspora combined and the issues they face and we do are different. This leadership responsibility fantasy only exists in your head.

And who should be speaking up about those issues and helping to bring change?Who has the most power to do that?Of course its in my head because AA's have refused to take up our responsibility.

Last edited: