Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me get on my preacher shyt for a second. Some of you guys are making good points about valuing education, but the experience of African Americans in this country, as a whole, is significantly different from any other American racial group or immigrants. Black people in this country have only been legally viewed as equals since the Civil Rights Acts that were passed in the 1960s. That's only about 50 years ago (basically one generation). You can't expect an entire group of people to rise through the ranks after 50-60 years when they've been systematically oppressed for hundreds of years before that.

Plus, although black people are "legally" viewed as equals, discrimination still occurs on a wide basis, especially when it comes to incarceration, the justice system, how laws are enforced, employment discrimination, all of that. A white guy with a felony is just as likely, if not more likely, to get a job than a black male with a clean record. Crime and drug use occurs equally across all races yet most people arrested for drugs are black or brown. Most people in America still view black people in a negative light. These are real obstacles, brehs.

And no, this isn't an excuse to try to justify the negative behavior that some black people engage in. It's an explanation. There is a huge difference. I fully agree that education is key but you have to give it some time before success and upward mobility is seen on a wide level. Black people have faced obstacles unlike any other race in this country. Hell, I'd say it's somewhat fortunate that we have made it this far. We definitely need to do better, but it isn't all bad. I worked in a school last year and, from what I've seen, many kids today are definitely seeing the value of education. They still have a lot of other obstacles in their way, but it's not hopeless.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see, my problem is those trying to pin the fault of that on US, black people. who is to blame for that? not the black man or woman. we're 2nd class citizens in this country. hell, i'd argue we're lower than that, because -- from birth -- we are designated undesirable and treated as such by the institutions upon which all americans -- black and white -- are supposed to depend. whites don't think about IF they're going to make it to college or get a job or be able to buy a home. that shyt is a given, unless you're borderline retarded. but as a black man? getting a decent job just to provide basic amenities like toilet paper and milk is a struggle simply because we are marginalized as a community.

that's why i :childplease: at any nikka saying all it takes is education and work ethic to make it in this country. that's bullshyt.
:comeon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm glad he's in jail! Tired of these negro thugs running these streets!

I have 2 houses, 3 luxury cars, dimes to fukk every night, recently bought my mama a house, and I eat shrimp and steak on the regular!

If I can do it, then I'm sure this dread head nikka can get some IT certs like me and come up too!

:childplease:

:pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
plenty of hard working, honest people either suck dikk or eat p*ssy

SheeBadd has the courage and work ethic to do both

She swings the other way? :smugbiden:

But in all seriousness, what is gonna happen in the next 20-30 years when he gets old? You think that he can be dealing with grey hair and weakened strength? The lack of foresight is crazy cause he gonna be one of them old nikkas that just be taking up space and leeching off of hard working people.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

That's peace. I wasn't really speaking on nikkas that had a REASON to be droppin gems on the lil nikka, I moreless just meant the goofy nikkas that's just doin it to do it. Some of us are victims of circumstance and opportunity, in your case, that's understandable. In his, I don't know so I can't speak for it. If anything tho...if you trappin, and you on the Coli too...you don't TELL nikkas you trappin. [Jay-Z] That sounds STUPID to me. [/Jay-Z]

But if you a known poster, and you dealin wit broads who are known posters, a real nikka gonna guide his women and tell them both wether online or in the streets to keep a good name for him, not have bytches actin ratchet on message boards. U got nikkas in there who don't even KNOW what the fukk a message board IS. Ain't never use the internet a day in they life. Never heard of Google. How fukkin corny is it to have a false sense of bravado for catchin a case, and the first thing you do when u get out is log on, and see ya B.M. and ya jumpoff entertaining these clown ass nikkas about YOUR business online?

And if them bytches don't respect your word and wishes while you gone, and do ALL they can to gain your loyalty and respect while you laid up in ya rack late at night, wonderin if other nikkas up in ya girl guts...

:ufdup:
U share that girl, breh.

fukkouttahea. :ld:
Say breh, you need to hit my nikka Loud up when he get out. He need to have a nikka like you in his ear.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Say breh, you need to hit my nikka Loud up when he get out. He need to have a nikka like you in his ear.

Sadly, most lil nikkas (and I don't mean lil in stature, but in wisdom/receptiveness) don't wanna hear that shyt. They respect the same fukk shyt they portray themselves for the most part. Hopefully it's some O.G.s in there that'll put him in his place if he front, and sit him down & give him the game. Mid-20s is way too late to be needin game from old heads, and I'm only 25.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say that as if cacs arent the boogy men to subservant dumbfukks like you. you're the type to be straight up afraid of them white folks. ole "we black folks too dumb to provide for our families without sellin dope" ass nikka:pop:

the fukk does subservant mean? did you mean subservient? servile ass nikka. i am saying that it doesn't matter how many degrees you get. it doesn't matter how smart you think you are. go up into any fortune 500 company and see the proof of rampant, widespread hiring discrimination in america. go to any suburb and tell me how many black owned homes you find. go to colleges and tell me how many blacks you see find.

if anything, YOU and nikkas like YOU are the ones downing blacks. i am saying that the system is designed to curtail our mobility as a people.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
the fukk does subservant mean? did you mean subservient? servile ass nikka. i am saying that it doesn't matter how many degrees you get. it doesn't matter how smart you think you are. go up into any fortune 500 company and see the proof of rampant, widespread hiring discrimination in america. go to any suburb and tell me how many black owned homes you find. go to colleges and tell me how many blacks you see find.

if anything, YOU and nikkas like YOU are the ones downing blacks. i am saying that the system is designed to curtail our mobility as a people.

So selling drugs en masse to poison other black families is the way to social mobility? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So selling drugs en masse to poison other black families is the way to social mobility? :mindblown:

someone is going to buy it. yall should listen to tm101. jeezy had it right. let's get it. yall are no different than that clown ass security guard that stepped to marlo, thinking it's one way.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I hope you're keeping you're idiotic mindset to yourself... and not spreading it to the youngsters

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

show me these black men with phds that had to resort to sellin drugs :shaq2:

one minute you say fukk cacs, you dont need them. next minute you crying bout how they wont employ you. the money these nikkas scrap together from selling dimes, could be made the legal way.

i know plenty black men doing just fine off legal 9-5 jobs. but keep on thinking drugs is the only way out. that's why poor ass mexicans are crossing the border and taking over.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
someone is going to buy it. yall should listen to tm101. jeezy had it right. let's get it. yall are no different than that clown ass security guard that stepped to marlo, thinking it's one way.

This aint the 90s no more:usure: . Them dysfunctional drug addicts you see on the streets have vastly decreased these last 2 decades. Most drug dealers don't even have cars on their name to drive in. The heyday of the millionaire cornerboy is past done. Only scraps of profit remain on the street life now.

So you get your info from rappers now?:huhldup: