Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
so what you're saying is these black women to stupid to know babies ain't going to tether them to a man? they didn't learn from they dumb ass mommas mistakes?

personally, i think something much more grim is going on. they're just being double agents for white men w/o even knowing it. killing off the genetics of smart "nerdy" black men. while procreating with dumb ass NOTHINGS, passing on their useless mildly retarded, prison boundDNA.

You see that shyt? right?

The "nerdy" black male is the most hated person in America. Ratchet people hate him. CACs hate him. Other races hate him.

That why the "nerdy" black male needs to hit the gym and go search for black women overseas to procreate with.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: ya'll can enjoy each other and fukk all ya'll want, but you'll still be a disgusting ass hoodrat for life and he'll be a fukking lame idiot for life :upsetfavre:

I'd fukking be :scusthov: if my dikk was 10 feet within the vicinity of your ratchet ass...you are for lame dikkheads like that dude...ya'll type of people are made for each other, so :hula: all you want, you disgusting sub human hoodrat

:whew: damn yu mad as shyt :pachaha:

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
I'm glad he's in jail! Tired of these negro thugs running these streets!

I have 2 houses, 3 luxury cars, dimes to fukk every night, recently bought my mama a house, and I eat shrimp and steak on the regular!

If I can do it, then I'm sure this dread head nikka can get some IT certs like me and come up too!

:childplease:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have 2 houses, 3 luxury cars, dimes to fukk every night, recently bought my mama a house, and I eat shrimp and steak on the regular!

If I can do it, then I'm sure this dread head nikka can get some IT certs like me and come up too!

:bestcry: marty da gawd

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:deadrose: :laff:
:bestcry: marty da gawd

MARCUZ!!!
sammy_l1.gif

I swear to gawd on my unorn chillren that alias is not me!!! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

we balling

ballin.gif

697.gif

Ballin3.gif

superheroes-batman-superman-straight-ballin.gif

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
just my lil 2 cents before i clock out

get yall something to eat
smoke a nice blunt
get some p*ssy
take a nice shyt and shower
count some money
read
go for a walk
call your grandmother

take yall mind off this for a minute

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

it never ceases to blow my mind how the bible is so fukkin ancient yet it dropped so many gems on humanity and civilization that still ring true today.

god been telling us for eons that bytches ain't shyt, I'm finna listen:ohlawd:

I'm not a religious person by any means, but I love the bible for how brilliantly written it is, the poetic way it conveys certain messages.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but as a people, Afro-Americans, we're walking dead. And I see it more and more everyday

see, my problem is those trying to pin the fault of that on US, black people. who is to blame for that? not the black man or woman. we're 2nd class citizens in this country. hell, i'd argue we're lower than that, because -- from birth -- we are designated undesirable and treated as such by the institutions upon which all americans -- black and white -- are supposed to depend. whites don't think about IF they're going to make it to college or get a job or be able to buy a home. that shyt is a given, unless you're borderline retarded. but as a black man? getting a decent job just to provide basic amenities like toilet paper and milk is a struggle simply because we are marginalized as a community.

that's why i :childplease: at any nikka saying all it takes is education and work ethic to make it in this country. that's bullshyt.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Most of the "lame" people moved on. Society has moved on from the sensation of the thug/ trap epidemic. They on the same boat as them CaCs that voted for Romney: dying demographics. Them "real" nikkas are on the verge of extinction and the world moved on without them. At this point, we are just finishing off (verbally speaking) the low level dopeboys and them underachievers that are too stubborn to move on.

You've been spitting truth bruh