Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
political prisoner? :heh: more like political pawn. he doin exactly what them white folks want. sellin poison to your own people, wasting money on jewelry, liquor, weed. ultimately ending up in the system, so they can make more money off him in there.

and the only c00n is nikkas like you who think that's our only route.

Never understood how Sohh Icey accepted your c00n ass into the team. That wasn't what we stood for back when Zilla got the shyt cracking. @charmander how you rep for this fukk nikka?

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood how Sohh Icey accepted your c00n ass into the team. That wasn't what we stood for back when Zilla got the shyt cracking. @charmander how you rep for this fukk nikka?

who am i c00nin for? dumbfukks trynna play the word c00n like yall did snitch. absolutely no concept of the word but keep on using it. tell me bruh, what have i said on here that constitutes c00nin.

i tell you to stand on your own two. know your rights. protect yourself. build and support black businesses. stop considering these half breeds black. stop expecting to survive off cacs through ebt/welfare cus it wont be around forever--and some how thats being a c00n.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:whoa: marcuz aint a c00n, he just got strong opinions but that's just him evolving as a poster, i respect it even when i dont agree with it

i remember on sohh all my nikka did was talk about basedgod and smokin weed :pachaha:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

How is that c00ning?

I swear, my definition of c00n and ya'lls on this forum is a WHOLE lot different.

In this particular situation, the only c00ns I see is LOUDaffair and these hoodrat skank bytches. PERIOD.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'm glad he's in jail! Tired of these negro thugs running these streets!

I have 2 houses, 3 luxury cars, dimes to fukk every night, recently bought my mama a house, and I eat shrimp and steak on the regular!

If I can do it, then I'm sure this dread head nikka can get some IT certs like me and come up too!

:childplease:

:russ::dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: marcuz aint a c00n, he just got strong opinions but that's just him evolving as a poster, i respect it even when i dont agree with it

i remember on sohh all my nikka did was talk about basedgod and smokin weed :pachaha:

Naw, that nikka a fukking Uncle Tom. fukk that nikka. Even that nikka Demon co-signing his hoe shyt.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
political prisoner? :heh: more like political pawn. he doin exactly what them white folks want. sellin poison to your own people, wasting money on jewelry, liquor, weed. ultimately ending up in the system, so they can make more money off him in there.

and the only c00n is nikkas like you who think that's our only route.

nikkas better do some research on the prison industrial complex

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Saddest part about this thread is that there are a lot of cacs in here tryna comment on the situation and of course the c00ns will back them up and co-sign them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saddest part about this thread is that there are a lot of cacs in here tryna comment on the situation and of course the c00ns will back them up and co-sign them.

nah, the saddest part is dudes like you condoning that cycle of destruction:francis:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Black people, step your fukking game up.

Do something to be proud about. And Im not talking about getting booked and being proud of it and posting your records and mugshots online.

We got people in here talking about the black unemployment rate, and acting like alot of us aren't fukking lazy as fukk looking for hand outs and not even looking for a job. :stopitslime: Stop with these fukking silly excuses, you c00ns. When I had to take the train to work in the morning that shyt was FULL of black people going to work :stopitslime:

Wake up you fukking retarded c00ns. :ufdup: stop blaming white people for your shortcomings. Theres an enormous amount of opportunities for us :stopitslime:

Stop with the fukking excuses and start taking responsibility and get off your fukking ass and do something. Ya'll are the TRUE c00ns