Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What good is going hard on a muthafukker that don't care?

You might as well go have a conversation with a brickwall

Probably have better luck

Well, the next dopeboy probably put the beats on her on some Chris Brown shyt :manny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Lot of y'all need a reality check. Everything ain't as rosey for the whole world like it is in your cozy Lil subdivision. Some of us gotta do what has to be done legal or illegal.

does it pay good money? If you gonna go to the dark side, at least give me a million dollars in cash upfront and wealth building opportunities for future generations of my family:laugh::skip:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
fukk the police. nikkas locked up for serving coke and crack are political prisoners. PERIOD. if someone wants to snort shyt up their nose and blow it through a crackpipe, that's their decision. i don't fault any nikka for making that gwop by hustling the white/green/tan/whatever. money is out here to be made, and as long as shyt is in demand, i :salute: anyone in the trap. again, fukk the police.

Got one good question: why don't you see the Chinese, the Jews, or any other ethnic group sell drugs to their kind as large or as destructive as us? In the scale of single handily fukking up any prospects of future generations to succeed?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Man, crazy how his bm and side piece is crying for him. But they more turned on by this shyt than ever before cause:

-They have something EXCITING to talk about to their girlfriends'
-They been with a trapping nikka that is doing time.

@marcuz these nikkas, despite how "real" they are, are really slaves towards social acceptance and to p*ssy. They do anything to be worshipped by a bunch of people and to be loved. They afraid of thinking outside the box and being themselves.

so true. ratchet gon ratchet

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got one good question: why don't you see the Chinese, the Jews, or any other ethnic group sell drugs to their kind as large or as destructive as us? In the scale of single handily fukking up any prospects of future generations to succeed?

:facepalm:

chinese/jews don't sell drugs to their own?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I dont care if dude got kids...

I dont care if dude get "hoes"

I dont care if he never get out of jail....

I just appreciate his many mis-steps on and off the coli which resulted in this richly entertaining thread

I also appreciate you sticking up for him, hence adding to the ignorant foolery..

side note...im not worried about the kids...I been contributuing to their welfare since they day they were born....what can I say..Im a tax payer...:manny:
:wow:
throw the :damn: towel!!!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If Barack Obama had that attitude... :rudy:

What you think us educated negros who come to work in companies where no one looks like us are fighting for? We trying to pull more niccaz up with us.

CAC America is dying off. Black folk need to be ready to step up and take those leadership spots that the baby boomer generation is gonna leave behind.

Exactly. If we keep thinking like this, even Latinos are gonna surpass us in wealth. But I got a feeling that some eugenics program is gonna come to being and kill off all the undesirable people on earth.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Trust me ,if she bold enough to fukk the nikka, been fukking him and brag
about getting back on the nikka once he is released, I promise you she
ain't about to give any explanation over her actions.

What's said with action doesn't need to be understood with words.:aicmon:

This nikka wants closure like he was the one fukked over :pachaha:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not on the large scale that had their predominant members skipping out on education/ legit business opportunities to have "swag" to get p*ssy. :birdman:

blacks aren't even the greatest consumers of drugs in america. wtf are you talking about? entire neighborhoods of whites have been ravaged by heroin and meth abuse. most black men aren't drug dealers, and most blacks don't use drugs. you're making some awfully inaccurate generalizations, to be honest.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

This is the only thing I wanted to touch on. I've got a friend who's Somali, living here on her own. Works 2 less than glamorous jobs to support herself all the while sending some of the little she does make back to family in Mogadishu, to the point where her phone isnt even on half the time cause she cant pay the bill. You would think the US was third world status based on some of the posts in this thread. Everyday here folks thinking about what they gonna do in the future, probably every last one of you. Other parts of the world people dont even have a chance, their question is will I make it to tomorrow, is a drone going to drop on my family's home. I havent made no comments on that Loudaffair guy and I'm not going to cause I dont know him, but as a people, Afro-Americans, we're walking dead. And I see it more and more everyday

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
blacks aren't even the greatest consumers of drugs in america. wtf are you talking about? entire neighborhoods of whites have been ravaged by heroin and meth abuse. most black men aren't drug dealers, and most blacks don't use drugs. you're making some awfully inaccurate generalizations, to be honest.

Im not talking about the rednecks who are broke and on crystal meth. I'm talking about the other ethnicities that set up shop and their communities thrive. You never seen an Asian homeless person. You hardly seen a broke Jewish person.

Talking about drug money can make you millionaires n shyt:wow: . Most dealers I know are broke as fukk and just one jail sentences away from being broke permanently. Don't let none of these old fukks from the 80s fool you or them trap rappers blind ya: most of them are dead broke and showing off a lifestyle that is unattainable in 90% of the dealers. Most moved to rap cause they don't have to face law enforcement so often.

Even them trapping nikkas will tell you to stay in school.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
everybody dosent think like this or wasnt raised like this, im not saying what he did was right but obviously dude grew up in this environment and thats the only way he knew how to survive, yal dont know that nikka family situation or how he was raised.

u think a 2-3 time felon wants to work at a fast food spot to support 2 kids when he could make what he could make at mcdonalds off of 1 lick?

drug dealers are not rich. Most of them fighting over petty cash that I have in my wallet. This ain't the 80s no more, the coke shyt is oversaturated with dealers and just not enough customers.