Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proverbs 30:20
"This is the way of an adulteress: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I've done nothing wrong.'

:wow:

it never ceases to blow my mind how the bible is so fukkin ancient yet it dropped so many gems on humanity and civilization that still ring true today.

god been telling us for eons that bytches ain't shyt, I'm finna listen:ohlawd:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

That's peace. I wasn't really speaking on nikkas that had a REASON to be droppin gems on the lil nikka, I moreless just meant the goofy nikkas that's just doin it to do it. Some of us are victims of circumstance and opportunity, in your case, that's understandable. In his, I don't know so I can't speak for it. If anything tho...if you trappin, and you on the Coli too...you don't TELL nikkas you trappin. [Jay-Z] That sounds STUPID TO ME [/Jay-Z]

But if you a known poster, and you dealin wit broads who are known posters, a real nikka gonna guide his women and tell them both wether online or in the streets to keep a good name for him, not have bytches actin ratchet on message boards. U got nikkas in there who don't even KNOW what the fukk a message board IS. Ain't never use the internet a day in they life. Never heard of Google. How fukkin corny is it to have a false sense of bravado for catchin a case, and the first thing you do is log on, and see ya B.M. and ya jumpoff entertaining these clown ass nikkas about YOUR business online?

fukkouttahea. :ld:

exactly this is lame nicca shyt...its bad enough you not a good criminal...but the fact that you postin ya mugshot's...ya lil kids out here hungry...baby moms on that bullshyt...some jumpoff...if we even have confirmation she is that talkin reckless

And you got to remember...buddy was not a humble dude on here...he been talkin reckless from the jump

But in reality he just a frail 140lb nicca thats sloppy in the dope game and dont got his hoe's in check

AND ITS ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

where im from we clown niccas like that

...thats why niccas got on his head

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
this is why i brought up malcolm x

your parents had it worse than malcolm x, but they didn't break in honest peoples homes while they were at work and steal all of their shyt.

the same dudes in here celebrating this guy getting locked up would have been celebrating when malcolm went to jail too. "malcolm aint have to steal, he coulda blah blah blah"

To be honest I doubt that. When Malcolm was detroit red and doing his criminal activities, yeah, cats might have said he deserved to pay for his illicit activities... but when he went from Detroit Red to Malcolm X and was preaching about improving the black community and facing legal problems due to politics, nobody is going to cheer that on. Nobody will cheer a man going to jail for engaging in righteous activities except the oppressors. On the other hand, if you're engaging in destructive criminal activities, people will cheer because it's tearing the community down.

You've got cats on here talking about we need to overlook drug dealing and that it ain't no problem, and how they hate the cops so much, but look at what's going on in Mexico. You think those cats want to live over there in fear every day where if they say the wrong thing, they will get chopped up with a machete and have their bodyparts strewn all over the place?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To be honest I doubt that. When Malcolm was detroit red and doing his criminal activities, yeah, cats might have said he deserved to pay for his illicit activities... but when he went from Detroit Red to Malcolm X and was preaching about improving the black community and facing legal problems due to politics, nobody is going to cheer that on. Nobody will cheer a man going to jail for engaging in righteous activities except the oppressors. On the other hand, if you're engaging in destructive criminal activities, people will cheer because it's tearing the community down.

yeah thats the part i was referring to originally. i agree with what you said

im also confused by the posters on here who use drugs but are knocking this guy for hustling :mindblown:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

That's peace. I wasn't really speaking on nikkas that had a REASON to be droppin gems on the lil nikka, I moreless just meant the goofy nikkas that's just doin it to do it. Some of us are victims of circumstance and opportunity, in your case, that's understandable. In his, I don't know so I can't speak for it. If anything tho...if you trappin, and you on the Coli too...you don't TELL nikkas you trappin. [Jay-Z] That sounds STUPID to me. [/Jay-Z]

But if you a known poster, and you dealin wit broads who are known posters, a real nikka gonna guide his women and tell them both wether online or in the streets to keep a good name for him, not have bytches actin ratchet on message boards. U got nikkas in there who don't even KNOW what the fukk a message board IS. Ain't never use the internet a day in they life. Never heard of Google. How fukkin corny is it to have a false sense of bravado for catchin a case, and the first thing you do when u get out is log on, and see ya B.M. and ya jumpoff entertaining these clown ass nikkas about YOUR business online?

And if them bytches don't respect your word and wishes while you gone, and do ALL they can to gain your loyalty and respect while you laid up in ya rack late at night, wonderin if other nikkas up in ya girl guts...

:ufdup:
U share that girl, breh.

fukkouttahea. :ld:

:salute: real shyt... I think that's what surprised me the most.. not even him getting locked...ppl get locked up everyday..but the blatant bird actions by his side piece ..babymoms and homegirl..online... yall dont know better to keep son business to yall self?? if he post it he a dikk ..but thats his business how these LIVEEES making a mockery outta son is :deadrose: and he a FISH for not keeping these birds in check...they supposed to know better

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
"I'm negging these posters, shyt that they don't like

@MMSex got the red, he ain't tryina fight

Got your bytch out here in it all night

@LOUDaffair in the cut, that's a scary sight ( :no: FREE HIM)

You not with sohh icey you can die tonight

I only want the rep, I ain't tryna dap

Them younguns with the shyts they be toting negs

Floating off at flat, I might take flight

SOHH ICEY bytch we hot we done took flight!

Taking rep down we aint like the price !

Angry baby mamas shyt that we ion like!

@Lewis Black, @charmander ya bytch like !"

tumblr_m9ljubEXC81qkoopko1_500.gif

exactly this is lame nicca shyt...its bad enough you not a good criminal...but the fact that you postin ya mugshot's...ya lil kids out here hungry...baby moms on that bullshyt...some jumpoff...if we even have confirmation she is that talkin reckless

And you got to remember...buddy was not a humble dude on here...he been talkin reckless from the jump

But in reality he just a frail 140lb nicca thats sloppy in the dope game and dont got his hoe's in check

AND ITS ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

where im from we clown niccas like that

...thats why niccas got on his head

yea i thought bro was on some chillin with the fam type shyt
nikkas got to tellin hiz biz like they knew him
thats when i was oh this nikka on here telling anyway i see why they on his head

when i seen nikkas putting his pics n rap sheet
i was like damn wtf was this nikka thinking lol

nikkas dont even be like dat in the streets he on the internet talking crazy smh

Last edited by a moderator:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Free the dude don't knock the hustle shame he had to get caught :sadcam:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow:

it never ceases to blow my mind how the bible is so fukkin ancient yet it dropped so many gems on humanity and civilization that still ring true today.

god been telling us for eons that bytches ain't shyt, I'm finna listen:ohlawd:

Hoes have always been around and even with language, time and civilization barriers, the culture of hoes never changes. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:leostare:

I really ain't wanna speak on this shyt. But since I've actually served more than just a year or two, and actually LIVED around lifers, murderers, kingpin nikkas and cats who con and rob to live, I got a few points to make:

1.) Get off this nikka dikk. Obviously he goin thru some shyt, and ignorant or not, this shyt don't deserve praise nor condemnation. nikkas fukk up in plenty of ways that DON'T land you in jail, but it's some coward shyt to hate on a nikka while he gone & defenseless. Just as it is corny as fukk to be e-riding wit a nikka you don't even know, because you respect nikkas that get locked up and equate that to being real. In the mind of a condemned man, nothing's worse (besides snitchin) than being outta sight outta mind and having people on the outside frontin like they ride for you. Or comin home to nikkas wit they hand out for a pound that ain't support you financially or mentally thru kites.

2.) Get off these broads p*ssy. You nikkas act like you never seen an attractive woman before. Or hit nothing remotely decent. Physically, they're pretty good looking but nothing that would really turn a nikka head if you delve a little deeper than just physicality. The ratchetness goin on in here is embarrassing on mad levels. I personally don't have kids, but I been around enough nikkas locked up with kids, and seen the hurt, worry, and powerlessness that incarceration causes.

All these nikkas want is a female who can and will hold the crib down on her own until they get back, send a little money here and there, but most of all show support and loyalty through visits, mail, and phone time. Bragging about holdin ya nikka down online, about who gonna fukk first, and having twitter accounts boasting about your sexual preferences and prowess don't really strike me as the type of ride-or-die females that most incarcerated men hope to have on they side. Even the ratchet broads I know wasn't on no shyt like that. If it's ONE thing a good woman who's man is locked up does, it's carry herself in a manner that reflects her man, cuz he has no control over his outside reputation, only on the inside. Whatever she does, says, wherever she goes...hood nikkas will automatically identify it with "oh shyt, there go @LOUDaffair girl. U kno that nikka locked up right? Yeah I'm bout to smash, son."

And if the image you portraying is that of a low-class, unintelligent hood rat, you're more likely to let the lonliness and burden of raising kids with an incarcerated father get to you, and be more susceptible to the vulture ass nikkas that's gonna try to capitalize on it.

3.) I wish son Godspeed & hope that he get his shyt together, but sometimes it take a LONG STRETCH for a nikka to get right mentally so he can do right when he come home. I'm not even saying to quit the trap shyt, but if all other options are dead (and you've actually TRIED the legit route), then fukk it. Trap, nikka. But you should be using that time to become wiser and more thorough with any plans legal or illegal that you might implement in your future. Otherwise, you wasted your time. But if you got crazy priors, brag about ya rap sheet online, and catch a fresh coke charge on probation & get out the same week...

:yeshrug:

Maybe you got bigger issues than I care to discuss with you.

:ohhh: I don't know if I read that last part right but are you trying to say he SNITCHING?

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
:leostare:

I really ain't wanna speak on this shyt. But since I've actually served more than just a year or two, and actually LIVED around lifers, murderers, kingpin nikkas and cats who con and rob to live, I got a few points to make:

1.) Get off this nikka dikk. Obviously he goin thru some shyt, and ignorant or not, this shyt don't deserve praise nor condemnation. nikkas fukk up in plenty of ways that DON'T land you in jail, but it's some coward shyt to hate on a nikka while he gone & defenseless. Just as it is corny as fukk to be e-riding wit a nikka you don't even know, because you respect nikkas that get locked up and equate that to being real. In the mind of a condemned man, nothing's worse (besides snitchin) than being outta sight outta mind and having people on the outside frontin like they ride for you. Or comin home to nikkas wit they hand out for a pound that ain't support you financially or mentally thru kites.

2.) Get off these broads p*ssy. You nikkas act like you never seen an attractive woman before. Or hit nothing remotely decent. Physically, they're pretty good looking but nothing that would really turn a nikka head if you delve a little deeper than just physicality. The ratchetness goin on in here is embarrassing on mad levels. I personally don't have kids, but I been around enough nikkas locked up with kids, and seen the hurt, worry, and powerlessness that incarceration causes.

All these nikkas want is a female who can and will hold the crib down on her own until they get back, send a little money here and there, but most of all show support and loyalty through visits, mail, and phone time. Bragging about holdin ya nikka down online, about who gonna fukk first, and having twitter accounts boasting about your sexual preferences and prowess don't really strike me as the type of ride-or-die females that most incarcerated men hope to have on they side. Even the ratchet broads I know wasn't on no shyt like that. If it's ONE thing a good woman who's man is locked up does, it's carry herself in a manner that reflects her man, cuz he has no control over his outside reputation, only on the inside. Whatever she does, says, wherever she goes...hood nikkas will automatically identify it with "oh shyt, there go @LOUDaffair girl. U kno that nikka locked up right? Yeah I'm bout to smash, son."

And if the image you portraying is that of a low-class, unintelligent hood rat, you're more likely to let the lonliness and burden of raising kids with an incarcerated father get to you, and be more susceptible to the vulture ass nikkas that's gonna try to capitalize on it.

3.) I wish son Godspeed & hope that he get his shyt together, but sometimes it take a LONG STRETCH for a nikka to get right mentally so he can do right when he come home. I'm not even saying to quit the trap shyt, but if all other options are dead (and you've actually TRIED the legit route), then fukk it. Trap, nikka. But you should be using that time to become wiser and more thorough with any plans legal or illegal that you might implement in your future. Otherwise, you wasted your time. But if you got crazy priors, brag about ya rap sheet online, and catch a fresh coke charge on probation & get out the same week...

:yeshrug:

Maybe you got bigger issues than I care to discuss with you.

truth.com :salute:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
low key these broads could have been soliciting information to press charges against him in court. All they gotta do is send the feds this thread and it's a wrap...
Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Im not sure if you're being a friend of the people right now, friend. :ld: But maybe im wrong. :yeshrug: