The Bushes
295708_300395576727457_811911818_n.jpg

18216_300397036727311_1034232750_n.jpg

Im talking dark room and perfume:noah:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nah, you're supposed to feel sorry for him because he doesn't know any other way to provide for his family. which i think is funny. they'll come at posters claiming they mad because dudes like him get all the p*ssy. but then try to force you to feel sorry for these same dudes cus he made poor decisions.

so the dude who spent all his time studying swag and how to pull bytches gets all the praise. but nikkas who actually went to school to get an education are the ones to laugh at. we are DOOMED.

:francis:

Yeah, this ratchedness better disappear with the racist rednecks in the next 30 years.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:leostare:

I really ain't wanna speak on this shyt. But since I've actually served more than just a year or two, and actually LIVED around lifers, murderers, kingpin nikkas and cats who con and rob to live, I got a few points to make:

1.) Get off this nikka dikk. Obviously he goin thru some shyt, and ignorant or not, this shyt don't deserve praise nor condemnation. nikkas fukk up in plenty of ways that DON'T land you in jail, but it's some coward shyt to hate on a nikka while he gone & defenseless. Just as it is corny as fukk to be e-riding wit a nikka you don't even know, because you respect nikkas that get locked up and equate that to being real. In the mind of a condemned man, nothing's worse (besides snitchin) than being outta sight outta mind and having people on the outside frontin like they ride for you. Or comin home to nikkas wit they hand out for a pound that ain't support you financially or mentally thru kites.

2.) Get off these broads p*ssy. You nikkas act like you never seen an attractive woman before. Or hit nothing remotely decent. Physically, they're pretty good looking but nothing that would really turn a nikka head if you delve a little deeper than just physicality. The ratchetness goin on in here is embarrassing on mad levels. I personally don't have kids, but I been around enough nikkas locked up with kids, and seen the hurt, worry, and powerlessness that incarceration causes.

All these nikkas want is a female who can and will hold the crib down on her own until they get back, send a little money here and there, but most of all show support and loyalty through visits, mail, and phone time. Bragging about holdin ya nikka down online, about who gonna fukk first, and having twitter accounts boasting about your sexual preferences and prowess don't really strike me as the type of ride-or-die females that most incarcerated men hope to have on they side. Even the ratchet broads I know wasn't on no shyt like that. If it's ONE thing a good woman who's man is locked up does, it's carry herself in a manner that reflects her man, cuz he has no control over his outside reputation, only on the inside. Whatever she does, says, wherever she goes...hood nikkas will automatically identify it with "oh shyt, there go @LOUDaffair girl. U kno that nikka locked up right? Yeah I'm bout to smash, son."

And if the image you portraying is that of a low-class, unintelligent hood rat, you're more likely to let the lonliness and burden of raising kids with an incarcerated father get to you, and be more susceptible to the vulture ass nikkas that's gonna try to capitalize on it.

3.) I wish son Godspeed & hope that he get his shyt together, but sometimes it take a LONG STRETCH for a nikka to get right mentally so he can do right when he come home. I'm not even saying to quit the trap shyt, but if all other options are dead (and you've actually TRIED the legit route), then fukk it. Trap, nikka. But you should be using that time to become wiser and more thorough with any plans legal or illegal that you might implement in your future. Otherwise, you wasted your time. But if you got crazy priors, brag about ya rap sheet online, and catch a fresh coke charge on probation & get out the same week...

:yeshrug:

Maybe you got bigger issues than I care to discuss with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

I really ain't wanna speak on this shyt. But since I've actually served more than just a year or two, and actually LIVED around lifers, murderers, kingpin nikkas and cats who con and rob to live, I got a few points to make:

1.) Get off this nikka dikk. Obviously he goin thru some shyt, and ignorant or not, this shyt don't deserve praise nor condemnation. nikkas fukk up in plenty of ways that DON'T land you in jail, but it's some coward shyt to hate on a nikka while he gone & defenseless. Just as it is corny as fukk to be e-riding wit a nikka you don't even know, because you respect nikkas that get locked up and equate that to being real. In the mind of a condemned man, nothing's worse (besides snitchin) than being outta sight outta mind and having people on the outside frontin like they ride for you. Or comin home to nikkas wit they hand out for a pound that ain't support you financially or mentally thru kites.

2.) Get off these broads p*ssy. You nikkas act like you never seen an attractive woman before. Or hit nothing remotely decent. Physically, they're pretty good looking but nothing that would really turn a nikka head if you delve a little deeper than just physicality. The ratchetness goin on in here is embarrassing on mad levels. I personally don't have kids, but I been around enough nikkas locked up with kids, and seen the hurt, worry, and powerlessness that incarceration causes.

All these nikkas want is a female who can and will hold the crib down on her own until they get back, send a little money here and there, but most of all show support and loyalty through visits, mail, and phone time. Bragging about holdin ya nikka down online, about who gonna fukk first, and having twitter accounts boasting about your sexual preferences and prowess don't really strike me as the type of ride-or-die females that most incarcerated men hope to have on they side. Even the ratchet broads I know wasn't on no shyt like that. If it's ONE thing a good woman who's man is locked up does, it's carry herself in a manner that reflects a her man, cuz he has no control over his outside reputation, only on the inside. Whatever she does, says, wherever she goes...hood nikkas will automatically identify it with "oh shyt, there go @LOUDaffair girl. U kno that nikka locked up right? Yeah I'm bout to smash son."

And if the image you portraying is that of a low-class, unintelligent hood rat, you're more likely to let the lonliness and burden of raising kids with an incarcerated father get to you, and be more susceptible to the vulture ass nikkas that's gonna capitalize on it.

3.) I wish son Godspeed & hope that he get his shyt together, but sometimes it take a LONG STRETCH for a nikka to get right mentally so he can do right when he come home. I'm not even saying to quit the trap shyt, but if all other options are dead (and you've actually TRIED the legit route), then fukk it. Trap, nikka. But you should be using that time to become wiser and more thorough with any plans legal or illegal that you might implement in your future. Otherwise, you wasted your time. But if you got crazy priors, brag about ya rap sheet online, and catch a fresh coke charge on probation & get out the same week...

Bruh in the real world...I agree 100%.....but on the coli nikkas like @LOUDaffair get roasted......hell I would roast his ass in in reality...you cant make up all this shyt

I just cant sit by idle at lame nicca activity...I was his age once...I didnt go out like a sucka.....why is he?

And remember..dude didnt lose his mom to a tragic car accident at 11 with 3 younger brothers , 1 with down's...the others with some form of menengitis, so he had to get on the "block" early to get that "cream" so they could say grace together.

He just a dumb lil nicca that dont know how to win

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
nah, you're supposed to feel sorry for him because he doesn't know any other way to provide for his family. which i think is funny. they'll come at posters claiming they mad because dudes like him get all the p*ssy. but then try to force you to feel sorry for these same dudes cus he made poor decisions.

so the dude who spent all his time studying swag and how to pull bytches gets all the praise. but nikkas who actually went to school to get an education are the ones to laugh at. we are DOOMED.

:francis:

sad when the go to insult is "but you don't get any p*ssy! nerd"

good thing I'm Nigerian though :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

All these nikkas want is a female who can and will hold the crib down on her own until they get back, send a little money here and there, but most of all show support and loyalty through visits, mail, and phone time. Bragging about holdin ya nikka down online, about who gonna fukk first, and having twitter accounts boasting about your sexual preferences and prowess don't really strike me as the type of ride-or-die females that most incarcerated men hope to have on they side. Even the ratchet broads I know wasn't on no shyt like that. If it's ONE thing a good woman who's man is locked up does, it's carry herself in a manner that reflects her man, cuz he has no control over his outside reputation, only on the inside. Whatever she does, says, wherever she goes...hood nikkas will automatically identify it with "oh shyt, there go @LOUDaffair girl. U kno that nikka locked up right? Yeah I'm bout to smash, son."

And if the image you portraying is that of a low-class, unintelligent hood rat, you're more likely to let the lonliness and burden of raising kids with an incarcerated father get to you, and be more susceptible to the vulture ass nikkas that's gonna try to capitalize on it.

If I could rep u breh I would. Most sensible shyt said throoughout this whole thread!

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough. I never meant he had "choices" to lead a different life per se. But he didnt have a choice to nut in them skeezoids? All I'm saying is that "he did what he had to do to support his family shyt" goes right out the window because it aint like he had to have them kids anyways. Mistakes happen...shyt I was a mistake that came up at a good time. But duke was irresponsible no matter how you wanna spin it. You wanna turn into that life on some "Michael from the Wire situation" type shyt then do what you gotta do I guess :yeshrug:. Not my place to comment on it...but to act proud? :rudy: Wouldnt be surprised if he reads this thread like :myman:

shyt my two college educated parents were in an even much worse situation? And my parents' parents. My mom's mom has like 10 kids and I've lived in them villages. Most of you punk ass Americans would be too scared to scuff them J's to even set foot inside. My dads situation was similar but why is he a PhD Engineer for Canada's largest construction firm yet another dude in possibly a better situation can be stuck going in circles. Maybe LOUDaffair didnt have parents and that'd be understandable. Still, There is ALWAYS somebody who has it worse and is able to do better. I guess one's lesson/inspiration is anothers excuse.

Hope I dont come across as judgmental...but if I do :manny:

this is why i brought up malcolm x

your parents had it worse than malcolm x, but they didn't break in honest peoples homes while they were at work and steal all of their shyt.

the same dudes in here celebrating this guy getting locked up would have been celebrating when malcolm went to jail too. "malcolm aint have to steal, he coulda blah blah blah"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

your parents had it worse than malcolm x, but they didn't break in honest peoples homes while they were at work and steal all of their shyt.

the same dudes in here celebrating this guy getting locked up would have been celebrating when malcolm went to jail too. "malcolm aint have to steal, he coulda blah blah blah"

:ehh: I hear you

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Bruh in the real world...I agree 100%.....but on the coli nikkas like @LOUDaffair get roasted......hell I would roast his ass in in reality...you cant make up all this shyt

I just cant sit by idle at lame nicca activity...I was his age once...I didnt go out like a sucka.....why is he?

And remember..dude didnt lose his mom to a tragic car accident at 11 with 3 younger brothers , 1 with down's...the others with some form of menengitis, so he had to get on the "block" early to get that "cream" so they could say grace together.

He just a dumb lil nicca that dont know how to win

That's peace. I wasn't really speaking on nikkas that had a REASON to be droppin gems on the lil nikka, I moreless just meant the goofy nikkas that's just doin it to do it. Some of us are victims of circumstance and opportunity, in your case, that's understandable. In his, I don't know so I can't speak for it. If anything tho...if you trappin, and you on the Coli too...you don't TELL nikkas you trappin. [Jay-Z] That sounds STUPID to me. [/Jay-Z]

But if you a known poster, and you dealin wit broads who are known posters, a real nikka gonna guide his women and tell them both wether online or in the streets to keep a good name for him, not have bytches actin ratchet on message boards. U got nikkas in there who don't even KNOW what the fukk a message board IS. Ain't never use the internet a day in they life. Never heard of Google. How fukkin corny is it to have a false sense of bravado for catchin a case, and the first thing you do when u get out is log on, and see ya B.M. and ya jumpoff entertaining these clown ass nikkas about YOUR business online?

And if them bytches don't respect your word and wishes while you gone, and do ALL they can to gain your loyalty and respect while you laid up in ya rack late at night, wonderin if other nikkas up in ya girl guts...

:ufdup:
U share that girl, breh.

fukkouttahea. :ld:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
When it comes down to it, he knew the repercussions for the lifestyle and he got caught up with it. If you're willing to do the crime, you got to do the time. On the other hand, I'm not going to smash on the kid while he's not around. I hope when he gets out, he learns that that ain't no lifestyle to brag about, and as cliche as it sounds, he learns it leads to the death or the pen... and ultimately gets in that zone to do it the legal way so he can take care of his kids.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

But breh Malcom X is the exception not the norm. Most nikkas don't go to jail and reform their life.