Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
then the suckas come out like "my nicca real"..."fukk yall lames"
I thought this shyt turned into the twilight zone...but one of the niccas username is a pokemon..so it is what it is
I think people realize that he is wrong, just all the extra stuff (people wishing things on his kids, people saying he has no chance, etc.) People aren't going to respond well to stuff like that when you take it to that level, especially black people. Not to mention the he-man woman hating crew trying to make this into an all girls love thugs fest to feel better about themselves.

I don't respect him for selling whatever, breaking laws, and not being there for his family, but what's done is done.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
yeah thats the part i was referring to originally. i agree with what you said

im also confused by the posters on here who use drugs but are knocking this guy for hustling :mindblown:

Being drug free :ahh:

Now if he was bootlegging that XXX moonshine :mjpls:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:ohhh: I don't know if I read that last part right but are you trying to say he SNITCHING?

:whoa:

tom-haverford-gif.gif

I ain't say the boy snitchin, I don't know that man. I'm jus sayin...he got snitch characteristics, u smell me?

i-dont-know-gif-i4.gif

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Crazy thread.

The-coli is very entertaining to say the least. Holds a nikka down everytime I'm bored.

What I found funny and slightly disturbing is dudes cheerleading and dikkriding a nikka they never met coz he got locked up.

nikkas sound starstruck.

The realest shyt was dropped by Malta, AVnPharoah, OGCush and Demon.

Btw, the Malcolm X comparisons are a little off. Malcolm was a one-of-a-kind intelligent dude.

He wasn't a habitual jailbird. Being locked up once was enough to change him.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
exactly this is lame nicca shyt...its bad enough you not a good criminal...but the fact that you postin ya mugshot's...ya lil kids out here hungry...baby moms on that bullshyt...some jumpoff...if we even have confirmation she is that talkin reckless

And you got to remember...buddy was not a humble dude on here...he been talkin reckless from the jump

But in reality he just a frail 140lb nicca thats sloppy in the dope game and dont got his hoe's in check

AND ITS ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!

where im from we clown niccas like that

...thats why niccas got on his head

Its called tough love. And I heard he is snitching, too:leon:

low key these broads could have been soliciting information to press charges against him in court. All they gotta do is send the feds this thread and it's a wrap...

Man, crazy how his bm and side piece is crying for him. But they more turned on by this shyt than ever before cause:

-They have something EXCITING to talk about to their girlfriends'
-They been with a trapping nikka that is doing time.

@marcuz these nikkas, despite how "real" they are, are really slaves towards social acceptance and to p*ssy. They do anything to be worshipped by a bunch of people and to be loved. They afraid of thinking outside the box and being themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I honestly dont understand how someone can condone some shyt like this knowing what drugs have done and continue to do on a grand scale, families are broken up behind this shyt some of the most beautiful women turn to this and become the biggest prostitutes. to compare the brother to Malcolm X or any historical figure is blasphemous

a bunch of these people

Nobel Drew Ali On Down To Hon. Elijah Muhammad were for the salvation and the positive upliftment of there people

How is being a D-boy helping anyone? When it's only causing deconstruction.

Mentally
physically (i dont think i need to explain this)
spiritually (it darkens your aura)

the mental and physical goes hand and hand