Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i gave out way too many daps in this thread. Too much laughter. Only made it to page 40 or so but thats enough for me :whew:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind people showing love for him when he locked up. But best believe that if any of these non-trap dudes get locked up, y'all better be showing him love from behind bars, too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind people showing love for him when he locked up. But best believe that if any of these non-trap dudes get locked up, y'all better be showing him love from behind bars, too.

doesn't it all depend on why said person went to jail? :usure:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Well I was locked up and bonded myself out...didnt even tell anybody

matter of fact I didnt think it was "cool"

But here....:stylin: if you locked up and too broke to get out

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
this the part that always get ignored.

like he wasnt postin pics of weed and liquor a few months back. but we gotta buy that he's a poor victim of circumstance. like nikkas are too stupid to turn an illegal hustle into a legal hustle.

I mean I don't understand why people are sticking up for him. Am I supposed to feel like he's my brother cause he's black?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I scanned your resume, I don't see anything about being a real nikka and being bout that life.

Your application will probably be denied, you don't strike me as the type to catch an assault charge @ a childs birthday party.
:dead::russ::whoo:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Talked To My Boo Today He Gucci Could See the Judge And Get Out Friday :umad:

deathly-hallows-golden-snitch-harry-potter-Favim.com-293076.gif

:ohhh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i'm only 15 pages in ...i don't think i'ma make it to the end. i get the gist :whew:

Naw you need to read all the way thru. I almost tapped out at page nine but this joint keeps on giving.

@Wild self

For the most part non-trap brothers don't end up in jail. I can't think of any crime outside of traffic violations that could land non trap dudes in jail. And most suburban brothers wouldn't glorify it.

Trapping in itself is prison, he was already there mentally breh. Now his physical is locked up too.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean I don't understand why people are sticking up for him. Am I supposed to feel like he's my brother cause he's black?

nah, you're supposed to feel sorry for him because he doesn't know any other way to provide for his family. which i think is funny. they'll come at posters claiming they mad because dudes like him get all the p*ssy. but then try to force you to feel sorry for these same dudes cus he made poor decisions.

so the dude who spent all his time studying swag and how to pull bytches gets all the praise. but nikkas who actually went to school to get an education are the ones to laugh at. we are DOOMED.

:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
doesn't it all depend on why said person went to jail? :usure:

No, he did fukk up, but these ratchet ass nikkas and bytches on here defend him like he Nelson Mandela. Meanwhile, the person that isn't desirable that gets locked up ("nerd," "lame" and other shaming labels) doesn't even get a shoutout. Whenever that hood dude get out, he gonna have a BBQ party and mad hoes throwing it at him.

Life of the black "community" :smugbiden: