Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Can you nikkas give this shyt up ? :comeon: I mean really..there is actual life that is going on outside of this thread, dudes are rehashing the same points made by other posters OVER and OVER for the last 24 hours, it's done, dude is locked up and the bytch is pregnant, shyt happens everyday

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
yeah thats the part i was referring to originally. i agree with what you said

im also confused by the posters on here who use drugs but are knocking this guy for hustling :mindblown:

That last point is :wow:.

How many dudes on here in this thread right now condemning this cat just popped a Molly and sweating or smoked a spliff?

You either build or destroy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I honestly dont understand how someone can condone some shyt like this knowing what drugs have done and continue to do on a grand scale, families are broken up behind this shyt some of the most beautiful women turn to this and become the biggest prostitutes. to compare the brother to Malcolm X or any historical figure is blasphemous

a bunch of these people

Nobel Drew Ali On Down To Hon. Elijah Muhammad were for the salvation and the positive upliftment of there people

How is being a D-boy helping anyone? When it's only causing deconstruction.

Mentally
physically (i dont think i need to explain this)
spiritually (it darkens your aura)

the mental and physical goes hand and hand

From now on, the black woman bashing is gonna come back to this thread and the incidents that went down.

Ratchet Black women of TC, brace yaselves. Cause No one is gonna save you now. Reincar, Marcuz, MalcolmXXX and none of them nikkas are gonna show mercy.

nerdy black women, yall safe. Keep up the nerdy, humble nature:steviej:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Can you nikkas give this shyt up ? :comeon: I mean really..there is actual life that is going on outside of this thread, dudes are rehashing the same points made by other posters OVER and OVER for the last 24 hours, it's done, dude is locked up and the bytch is pregnant, shyt happens everyday

Hell no. This shyt gotta hit them as hard and as long as it can. Doing all that dirt and getting off light? :upsetfavre:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That last point is :wow:.

How many dudes on here in this thread right now condemning this cat just popped a Molly and sweating or smoked a spliff?

You either build or destroy.

:notsure: i get my bud legally

and i ever were to get hard drugs from a dealer, i wouldn't give a fukk if he got caught either way.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Im talkin about him smashing one of his girls friends b :comeon:

Nobody but suburbanites and dumb impressionable down south country boys care about drugs in 2012 b :manny:

This was common back in the 90s in the east coast. Now, how can logically prosper moving coke for long periods of time?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

:whoa:

tom-haverford-gif.gif

I ain't say the boy snitchin, I don't know that man. I'm jus sayin...he got snitch characteristics, u smell me?

i-dont-know-gif-i4.gif

So what you saying is he's NOT as real as they come? :ohhh:

My whole world has crumbled. :mindblown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
@SheeBadd ain't shyt either though.How you gonna do your girl like that?? Some of these ho's are fukked up.

In these situations, chicks be getting off too damn light. SheeBadd may have an ass and a fukkable body, but she can't be excused for her to cheat on her best friend's bd. :bustback:

Ima give her one chance to speak in this thread. That's one more chance than most of these nikkas here would give.

Last edited by a moderator: