Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whew: @ all these side beefs going on now, too...

are-you-not-entertained.gif

i planned on using this gif but couldnt find it :bryan:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
my nikka LOUDaffair shyttin on these nikkas from a jail cell :laff: nikkas is furious my wodie got cash, kush, drank and dimes on deck while they beatin off to xvideos

Yea he really is winning right now :win:

:stopitslime:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka, I work in social services so don't give me that shyt. There are things that can be done if a child is in a fukked up home. More military schools should be opened all over the country. We need to invest in these kids in more ways than healthcare and foodstamps.

military schools work as a divisive measure socially for children.

Art Barr

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Like I said I dont know none of yall and could care less. I aint specifically talking about Loudaffair and I aint referring to him. Aint puffin out my chest, aint pointing any fingers but you condoning such behavior? If so, the fact remains, shyt like that is why the rest of the world gets all :lolbron: when it comes to the USA.

Dudes acting like he had no choice to do so in order to support his family. If thats the case cool I understand. But did he not have a choice in having them children and getting the chick pregnant? I guess the condom broke twice :ehh:. What an unlucky ass mothafukka I ought to abstain after hearing some shyt like that (not even being sacastic). Tell me breh, did you extract the cum of of your dikk and insert it yourself? Somethings gotta give. :rudy:

I aint on that social commentary shyt though, I dont hit up the coli for that nonsense...but thats just how I see it :manny:.

not at all, i dont condone his behavior

but i think it's hilarious when sheltered kids from households with two college educated parents are on that "he had choices, he didn't have to go that route"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but i think it's hilarious when sheltered kids from households with two college educated parents are on that "he had choices, he didn't have to go that route"

excuse me but how do you know that he wasn't one of those sheltered kids that has two college educated parents that chose to go that route? what's funny is how you guys talk about him as if you know him personally. you don't either.

but if all the facts are correct as is stated, it makes no sense to have sympathy or to feel bad for dude. he happens to be content with the road he's going. it's not like this guy is a kid and doesn't have mouths to feed. he is fukking himself up and is showing no sign of change. i should root for him so he could go out and do the same thing when he's okay with making the same mistake 5 times over.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
excuse me but how do you know that he wasn't one of those sheltered kids that has two college educated parents that chose to go that route? what's funny is how you guys talk about him as if you know him personally. you don't either.

:whoa:

Im not about to have an adult conversation with a virgin

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Fair enough. I never meant he had "choices" to lead a different life per se. But he didnt have a choice to nut in them skeezoids? All I'm saying is that "he did what he had to do to support his family shyt" goes right out the window because it aint like he had to have them kids anyways. Mistakes happen...shyt I was a mistake that came up at a good time. But duke was irresponsible no matter how you wanna spin it. You wanna turn into that life on some "Michael from the Wire situation" type shyt then do what you gotta do I guess :yeshrug:. Not my place to comment on it...but to act proud? :rudy: Wouldnt be surprised if he reads this thread like :myman:

shyt my two college educated parents were in an even much worse situation? And my parents' parents. My mom's mom has like 10 kids and I've lived in them villages. Most of you punk ass Americans would be too scared to scuff them J's to even set foot inside. My dads situation was similar but why is he a PhD Engineer for Canada's largest construction firm yet another dude in possibly a better situation can be stuck going in circles. Maybe LOUDaffair didnt have parents and that'd be understandable. Still, There is ALWAYS somebody who has it worse and is able to do better. I guess one's lesson/inspiration is anothers excuse.

Hope I dont come across as judgmental...but if I do :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

Im not about to have an adult conversation with a virgin

it's not like you're intelligent enough anyway regardless but you happen to know that already. you don't respect me because i didn't have sex yet but yet you respect a man that has no respect for himself or his kids enough to get his act together. says a whole lot about you. apparently, you don't know what an adult is so :laff: @ you and your teenage conversations you're having. add me to your ignore list and take me off when you finally grow up.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
smh...

how did i miss this thread??? :mindblown:

:laugh:

She probably thought the nikka was faithful too.

I seen some chick on Instagram that I know constantly talking about her love for baby daddy, how her family means the world to her. The nikka got a neck tat :manny: and is locked up right now, this broad actually thinks this type of man is going to be in it for the long run :russ:
:dead:

The best part in her post is her saying she "Won't settle for anything" :heh: Nah sweetie, whoever gets with you is the one settling.
:wow:

:

Malta been droppin bombs
that's my Malta :to:

*continues reading*

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If no trap money has came in the last 48 hours how are the bebe's eating?

The least @SecretLover can do is boil some hot dogs

Last edited by a moderator: