Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i was all :russ: at this post but then i thought for a second :whoo:

Why catch 2 kids in the first place? Is it so hard to put on a condom :what:?
Why even catch a record in the first place? nikkas have no choice but to sell drugs and commit crime now huh? That's all we're good for huh. Got stupid mothafukkas making comparisons to Malcolm X who came up during an era of blatant, obscene racism and oppression. Malcolm X did all that because he had far less of a choice...better yet... so we wouldnt have to go through that. :beli:

As far as I'm concerned I dont know none or any of these nikkas on this site except two of my nikkas I put on. Throwing out the good ol Canadian diss but its shyt like this why Canada and the rest of Earth laughs at all of you. If you aint a Politician, Financier, Athlete or Celeb you might as well be discarded from earth cause youre probably useless for the most part. :russ: This shyt is mere entertainment but to endorse such foolery is a completely different story.

Dog shut the fukk up

You dont know loudaffair so you sound stupid as fukk talking about the choices he had

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
i was all :russ: at this post but then i thought for a second :whoo:

Why even catch a record in the first place? nikkas have no choice but to sell drugs and commit crime now huh? That's all we're good for huh. Got stupid mothafukkas making comparisons to Malcolm X who came up during an era of blatant, obscene racism and oppression. Malcolm X did all that because he had far less of a choice...better yet... so we wouldnt have to go through that. :beli:

As far as I'm concerned I dont know none or any of these nikkas on this site except two of my nikkas I put on. Throwing out the good ol Canadian diss but its shyt like this why Canada and the rest of Earth laughs at all of you. If you aint a Politician, Financier, Athlete or Celeb you might as well be discarded from earth cause youre probably useless outside of serving the folks I just mentioned for the most part. :russ: This shyt is mere entertainment but to endorse such foolery is a completely different story.

Your a Canadian and white.:wtb:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your a Canadian and white.:wtb:

100% Ghanaian breh. Ashanti tribe descendent from Accra and Kumasi. Last name Asante-******* (previous sn was Asa-9 for a reason), middle name is Yaw cause I was born on Thursday. Any Ghanaian knows all about the hyphenated last names too. Thank you for conceding though as its pretty clear you have nothing else to say :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dog shut the fukk up

You dont know loudaffair so you sound stupid as fukk talking about the choices he had

Like I said I dont know none of yall and could care less. I aint specifically talking about Loudaffair and I aint referring to him. Aint puffin out my chest, aint pointing any fingers but you condoning such behavior? If so, the fact remains, shyt like that is why the rest of the world gets all :lolbron: when it comes to the USA.

Dudes acting like he had no choice to do so in order to support his family. If thats the case cool I understand. But did he not have a choice in having them children and getting the chick pregnant? I guess the condom broke twice :ehh:. What an unlucky ass mothafukka I ought to abstain after hearing some shyt like that (not even being sacastic). Tell me breh, did you extract the cum of of your dikk and insert it yourself? Somethings gotta give. :rudy:

I aint on that social commentary shyt though, I dont hit up the coli for that nonsense...but thats just how I see it :manny:.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Ya nikkas sound like y'all bout to come to blows over this shyt. :pachaha:

Ol the hood is all I got ass nikkas

Ol I made it out so can you ass nikkas

Ol the white man keep us down nikkas

Ol if u ain't trapping u aint living ass nikkas

Ol black people need to do better ass nikkas

Ol I'm better than u cause I'm from the burb ass nikkas

Ol.I'm better than u cause I'm from.the hood ass nikkas

Ol I love a d boy ass bytches

Ol I love an educated ass nikka bytches

Ol........

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Why does everyone reference Malcolm?

Why are the rational brothas trying to make sense of this?

This is a class issue. People of different classes do not share the same life experiences.

The suburban brothas need to leave it alone. Go to starbucks and chill.

The hood dudes gonna continue the cycle whether you intervene or not. Hood females going to like what they like.

That's life and people rarely ever change. Even when they do, they don't.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Thank you for conceding though as its pretty clear you have nothing else to say :pachaha:

What was I suppose to say?You dudes are so out of touch its pathetic.

Why even catch a record in the first place?

This is the first thing you say. ''Why catch 2 kids in the first place?''

He already had the record and the kids.He did what he felt he had to do.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

This is a class issue. People of different classes do not share the same life experiences.

The hood dudes gonna continue the cycle whether you intervene or not. Hood females going to like what they like.

basically :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I rather Barnes and Nobles. :obama:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Sheebadd the top heel in the coli right now. She marty janetteid secret lover with this post

tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo1_500.gif

:sayword:

Link please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2