:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nope, but im 20 and I live a crazy life, plus I could tell you what the 90's like And I know what ladies like. Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice. I could be all three jasmine :ld:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m60XKqEEnfg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m60XKqEEnfg[/ame]
LMAOOO What was the 90s like?

But @Jasmine20 I can lay the pipe
i-got-a-bigick-d-o.gif

:steviej: :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
plenty of hard working, honest people either suck dikk or eat p*ssy

SheeBadd has the courage and work ethic to do both

Sheebadd the top heel in the coli right now. She marty janetteid secret lover with this post

:stylin:

I'll Be Creamin On His dikk By The Weekend :umad:

tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo1_500.gif

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Can't find a working number for Magic city, the ones a i see on google and their website our disconnected. Someone help me find a working one and we'll end this today

my nikka just dial 1 404 584 5847. I dialed the shyt without the 1 the first time and it didn't work then i dialed one and got though. :myman:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would have done the same thing.

Multiple dope charges and other shyt. Who was going to hire him?

GTFOH :heh:

You nikkas ain't nikkas you cacs and Canadians.

You do what YOU feel is right to make YOUR situation better for YOU and YOUR family.

If I had 2 kids and my record was fukked I would turn a 8 ball into a million dollars with some comet and flour.You nikkas is soft as fukk.:heh:Hoe ass nikkas all over this thread.Someone take down names.

i was all :russ: at this post but then i thought for a second :whoo:

Why catch 2 kids in the first place? Is it so hard to put on a condom :what:?
Why even catch a record in the first place? nikkas have no choice but to sell drugs and commit crime now huh? That's all we're good for huh. Got stupid mothafukkas making comparisons to Malcolm X who came up during an era of blatant, obscene racism and oppression. Malcolm X did all that because he had far less of a choice...better yet... so we wouldnt have to go through that. :beli:

As far as I'm concerned I dont know none or any of these nikkas on this site except two of my nikkas I put on. Throwing out the good ol Canadian diss but its shyt like this why Canada and the rest of Earth laughs at all of you. If you aint a Politician, Financier, Athlete or Celeb you might as well be discarded from earth cause youre probably useless outside of serving the folks I just mentioned for the most part. :russ: This shyt is mere entertainment but to endorse such foolery is a completely different story.