Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
So after looking at this Skeezers Timeline I'm about to Call Magic City and find out if the stripper "Bananas" (kiyona?) Is a real life worker there.

If so I might mention a certain felon boyfriend of this stripper that may be selling crack around the property so be on the look out :troll:

I'm bout to call them thru google voice so I'll record it and put it on the coli in a lil.

Oh we gon get to the bottom of this :yes:

:gladbron:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Like your dumb ass, you ignorant fakkit?

Your font is small like your brain, you ignorant idiot. :stopitslime:

:pacspit: lame corny bytch dont qoute faggit, u mad cause a nikka like loud took all your bytches, u p*ssy bytch, sit your dumbass down, u dont knw that man or dont knw me, bytch u hoe, u a corny ass bytch, u wouldnt be able to walk a day in that man shoes are mine, most of u clowns was born wit a silver spoon and passing judgement on nikkaz they dont knw nothin bout, yall p*ssy, and im sure yall lame as fukk

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

:pacspit: lame corny bytch dont qoute faggit, u mad cause a nikka like loud took all your bytches, u p*ssy bytch, sit your dumbass down, u dont knw that man or dont knw me, bytch u hoe, u a corny ass bytch, u wouldnt be able to walk a day in that man shoes are mine, most of u clowns was born wit a silver spoon and passing judgement on nikkaz they dont knw nothin bout, yall p*ssy, and im sure yall lame as fukk

no, i know you. Your font is small, like your brain you ignorant fakkit.

The word lame was made for fakkits like your dumb ignorant ass

A

A Friend of The People

Can't find a working number for Magic city, the ones a i see on google and their website our disconnected. Someone help me find a working one and we'll end this today

concise

Veteran
Daps
all ima say is....read shawty's twitter timeline. :aicmon:

from today to the 16th of november...

Sheebadd don't rub me as the sleep with a friend's man and brag about it type....i think shes trollin.

I actually went and read it :shaq2: I saw nothing there to convince me otherwise.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Nope, but im 20 and I live a crazy life, plus I could tell you what the 90's like And I know what ladies like. Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice. I could be all three jasmine :ld:

But @Jasmine20 I can lay the pipe
i-got-a-bigick-d-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator: