Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
yeah, just like everyone who is :cape: for this lame mugshot posting criminal record posting "look at me ya'll! :gladbron:" posting lame also happens to be some of the lamest fakkit posters on this site as well?

Yeah, birds of a feather indeed my dude :ld:

Where did I defend LOUD at?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:what:

He's an idiot though, he'll be right back in soon enough.

and im definitely not looking forward to that lame fakkit posting his new mugshot and bragging on the new charges :snoop:

the thing is, even if dude get out friday. he'll still have a court date about a month from now. shyt aint no where near over.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Hit with a 2 to 4 is Difficult :manny:

Some brothers like to trick but I ain't with that trickin shyt :yes:

43290_o.gif

I was listening to this shyt today too lol

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@charmander breh breh why you hate on thoushallhustle but not shee bad, they both prositutes appparently. And it seems like thoushallhustle is actually making money and not just fukking her friends men for free. You don't respect that come up?

thoushallhustle's first post was a twerk video, and ever since then she has been making up stories and trying to make people believe she's something more than a worthless slut

SheeBadd just havin fun out here :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Where did I defend LOUD at?

At this point, you are guilty by association by defending the same lame posters who are flocking to another lame poster who took pride in his criminal record and is now locked down on the verge of getting his noodles took for having the audacity to go to jail standing at 5'3 and weighing 140.

:manny: :yeshrug:

A

A Friend of The People

So after looking at this Skeezers Timeline I'm about to Call Magic City and find out if the stripper "Bananas" (kiyona?) Is a real life worker there.

If so I might mention a certain felon boyfriend of this stripper that may be selling crack around the property so be on the look out :troll:

I'm bout to call them thru google voice so I'll record it and put it on the coli in a lil.

Oh we gon get to the bottom of this :yes:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
the thing is, even if dude get out friday. he'll still have a court date about a month from now. shyt aint no where near over.

If dude gets out on Friday, then I'll be astounded at the Florida criminal justice system.

If you're on probation and you get locked up in Philly :ufdup:, you can get a bail hearing and and all that, but you still aint going home because :ufdup: and you got a detainer on your ass because you on probation. You gotta have a hearing in front of the judge who gave you probation and they usually keep you inside until the outcome of your new case to determine if you did in fact violate your probation. They wait until they see if you're guilty of your new charge. Then you get a sentence for your new case, and your old judge who gave you probation can make you serve all your backtime on top of that shyt.

You nikkas here man...ya'll :ufdup:. Ya'll better get with the fukking program and stop :ufdup: and thinking this shyt is a game. I seen people get ROOFED thinking this shyt is cool and this is how its supposed to be

:ufdup:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why y'all keep saying he's 5'4? :laff: :laff:

So after looking at this Skeezers Timeline I'm about to Call Magic City and find out if the stripper "Bananas" (kiyona?) Is a real life worker there.

If so I might mention a certain felon boyfriend of this stripper that may be selling crack around the property so be on the look out :troll:

I'm bout to call them thru google voice so I'll record it and put it on the coli in a lil.

Oh we gon get to the bottom of this :yes:
That is so messed up.:bryan:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
If dude gets out on Friday, then I'll be astounded at the Florida criminal justice system.

If you're on probation and you get locked up in Philly :ufdup:, you can get a bail hearing and and all that, but you still aint going home because :ufdup: and you got a detainer on your ass because you on probation. You gotta have a hearing in front of the judge who gave you probation and they usually keep you inside until the outcome of your new case to determine if you did in fact violate your probation. They wait until they see if you're guilty of your new charge. Then you get a sentence for your new case, and your old judge who gave you probation can make you serve all your backtime on top of that shyt.

You nikkas here man...ya'll :ufdup:. Ya'll better get with the fukking program and stop :ufdup: and thinking this shyt is a game. I seen people get ROOFED thinking this shyt is cool and this is how its supposed to be

:ufdup:

let me guess

your dime wife is a lawyer too :skip:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Sheebadd don't rub me as the sleep with a friend's man and brag about it type....i think shes trollin.

:stop:
nobody here know her well enough to put anything like that past her

secondly, we don't even know the specifics of their situation. it sounds to me like some details are being withheld