Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Hit with a 2 to 4 is Difficult :manny:

Some brothers like to trick but I ain't with that trickin shyt :yes:

43290_o.gif

:gladbron:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRaZ2M7p6vE"]Mobb Deep - Animal Instinct - YouTube[/ame]

"Crime pays. but for how long? Until you reach your downfall"

:obama:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you realize I didn't read none of that. char's right, you birds flock to the feather.

you didn't read none of that but yet you're quoting me and actually deleted all the other text to quote one word? what else are you going to lie about next? you're probably lying about having a job.

me-2. you-0.

you done yet?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
you didn't read none of that but yet you're quoting me and actually deleted all the other text to use one word.

me-2. you-0.

you done yet?

:rudy: You weird breh. What makes you believe that you doing anything on my level?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Breh, you realize I didn't read none of that. char's right, you birds flock to the feather.

yeah, just like everyone who is :cape: for this lame mugshot posting criminal record posting "look at me ya'll! :gladbron:" posting lame also happens to be some of the lamest fakkit posters on this site as well?

Yeah, birds of a feather indeed my dude :ld:

A

A Friend of The People

@charmander breh breh why you hate on thoushallhustle but not shee bad, they both prositutes appparently. And it seems like thoushallhustle is actually making money and not just fukking her friends men for free. You don't respect that come up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: You weird breh. What makes you believe that you doing anything on my level?

what level? :lolbron: wtf are you talking about?

you sound like i rejected you or something. "what makes you believe that you doing anything on my level?" well, damn. i didn't know you were asking me out on a date. :whoo: don't get your hopes up. i don't date liars.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
what level? :lolbron: wtf are you talking about?

you sound like i rejected you or something. "what makes you believe that you doing anything on my level?" well, damn. i didn't know you were asking me out on a date. :whoo: don't get your hopes up. i don't date liars.

Weirdo