Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:merchant: My job entails dealing with ignorant nikkas like you.

If no responsible people are in their lives wtf you think gonna happen to the kids.

Cant hold parents that dont give a fukk accountable (i.e. LoudAffiar).

Gotta stop the threat in other ways like getting the drug dealers out the community.
nikka, I work in social services so don't give me that shyt. There are things that can be done if a child is in a fukked up home. More military schools should be opened all over the country. We need to invest in these kids in more ways than healthcare and foodstamps.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
LOUDAffair put all SOHH scandals to shame with this one. Just when you think you've seen the worst of message board real life drama, something trumps it.

First ballot FML hall of famer, need to retire his white tee right now and hang it from the rafters.

Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka, I work in social services so don't give me that shyt. There are things that can be done if a child is in a fukked up home. More military schools should be opened all over the country. We need to invest in these kids in more ways than healthcare and foodstamps.

Well you should know more than most how many shytty parents there are out there and that they dont care about being held accountable.

I agree with investing more in children but things like military schools are a pipe dream.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
First ballot FML hall of famer, need to retire his white tee right now and hang it from the rafters.

ftcv8g.jpg.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:merchant: My job entails dealing with ignorant nikkas like you.

If no responsible people are in their lives wtf you think gonna happen to the kids.

Cant hold parents that dont give a fukk accountable (i.e. LoudAffiar).

Gotta stop the threat in other ways like getting the drug dealers out the community.

Hmm, and when they've upped their connections, are more bitter towards the world, and hone the craft of criminality and get released into that community with almost zero chance of employment then what? You support a system that's intentionally rigged against the prisoner, by your logic it might be better to just kill them all off since that gets them out of the community in a real way.....:sitdown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Well you should know more than most how many shytty parents there are out there and that they dont care about being held accountable.

I agree with investing more in children but things like military schools are a pipe dream.

Let me dream breh, :sadcam: What kind of work do you do breh? You in Social Services too?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope it works out for them, that street mentality is a bytch to get rid of though

Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hmm, and when they've upped their connections, are more bitter towards the world, and hone the craft of criminality and get released into that community with almost zero chance of employment then what? You support a system that's intentionally rigged against the prisoner, by your logic it might be better to just kill them all off since that gets them out of the community in a real way.....:sitdown:

Not banish them but if you not trying to do anything POSITIVE for the community....you gotta go.

Its simple, If you are trying to make a positive impact you can eat like everyone else.

gotta get back on track and not derail the thread :popcorn: