Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Daps
Reppin
Houston
My thing is nobody forces anyone to do drugs. Don't blame the dealers, blame the dumbass nikkas who get addicted and buy it. It's supply and demand right? This is a capitalism? :manny:

:rudy: You are a fukking idiot! :pacspit:

What about the impressionable kids that try and emulate drug drealers lifestyles thus creating a dangerous cycle?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Behind closed doors once we found out nikka smashed her homegirl then came in the thread with ole girl and lowkey bragged about it.
:gladbron: where that thread?
was he fukking that LoveyDay chick?:ohhh:
The best part in her post is her saying she "Won't settle for anything" :heh: Nah sweetie, whoever gets with you is the one settling.

:gladbron:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Behind closed doors once we found out nikka smashed her homegirl then came in the thread with ole girl and lowkey bragged about it.

Wait, the girl he fukked also posts on here?

:bryan: The best fiction authors couldn't come up with this kind of shyt, it's absolutely amazing.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, I actually think drugs should be legalized myself. This is America, home of the FREE and all that. If someone wants to do drugs then they should have the right to make that decision.

i feel the same way too, but in the mean time it's not and we all know that so going into that shyt you get what you get

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: You are a fukking idiot! :pacspit:

What about the impressionable kids that try and imulate drug drealers lifestyles thus creating a dangerous cycle?

First off fukk you bytch nikka. Second off, parents should be held accountable. I saw drug dealers growing up but I knew if I went anywhere around drugs, my mama and daddy would whoop my mufukking ass.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you get caught breaking the law....Obviously lil nicca wasnt good at trappin

Exactly i don't know why all these hood nikkaz think they some how have a gift for hustling. nikka if you multiple felonies and misdemeanors in and ain't got shyt to show for it it ain't for you, go find something to do that you're good at.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
How many kids does the chick have? 2 with one on the way or 1 with one on the way?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The best part in her post is her saying she "Won't settle for anything" :heh: Nah sweetie, whoever gets with you is the one settling.

19 , no education with two young seeds and a baby dad locked up looking like for 10 years plus

Like I always say chicks mix up guys who will just smash and dash and guys who are responsible and stick by them