PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
November 16th
@LOUDaffair Gone Get Mad Because I Said He Look Like Future nikka You Do :umad:

"Think" Before You fukk over a real femalee I wanna get fukked up tonight and just forget everything.... I don't wanna remember.
November 18th
I'm dead about to tell Muhfukkas about they self... like.. After last night ' alot of my friends can kiss my red ass!
One thing I know is I always bounce back better than ever!
U mean u throw it back better then ever
You hell Chrishawn :dead:
.next nikka I fukk with will never get my all i promise ....
if fukking the next makes yu happy to hurt me it's not..yu hurt me enough nd I won't let it happen again i ain't out here Tryna fukk the next nikka ...but yu always Tryna fukk the next bytch...not what I do play me better. yu can fukk 10 bytches tonight, not one tear will fall down my face... .smfh yu Tryna get at the next but wonder why I can't give yu an answer...man iont even care fukk em I ain't stopping yu.. -- Single life doe ✌ .

I need to goto Bed :no:

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
19 , no education with two young seeds and a baby dad locked up looking like for 10 years plus

Like I always say chicks mix up guys who will just smash and dash and guys who are responsible and stick by them

:whoa: hold on now. it was sale/deliver that indicates an amount 1.0Grams>

Should either get bail or at worst be gone for a year... under a certain amount you can claim personal dependency :o:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
wow so my nikka just told me that @LOUDaffair smashed @SheeBadd behind @SecretLover back

nick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ding ding ding, that's my fukking point. We need to make sure these parents are held accountable fukk nikka.

:merchant: My job entails dealing with ignorant nikkas like you.

If no responsible people are in their lives wtf you think gonna happen to the kids.

Cant hold parents that dont give a fukk accountable (i.e. LoudAffiar).

Gotta stop the threat in other ways like getting the drug dealers out the community.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Black people always saying to "free" someone who did some illegal shyt. No standards. And that bytch who is fukking him is just as fukking stupid. All those "types"
bGHTJ.png
of people do is raise b*stard children that go on to be criminals just like their piece of shyt daddies OR they become the dumb thug loving hoodrats just like their ain't shyt mommas! fukk THEM BOTH!

:wow: